Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
1 is the most toxic fandom and 4 is the least toxic:pagemoji:

1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4 Admiral Fandom

Strength wise (same ranking as the one above)
1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4. Admiral Fandom

Sword and Admiral Alliance happen because they can't handle the Sanji's or Yonko Fandom's absolute justice:pepecafe::pepecorn:

S&A exists to rebalance the wank, not to exterminate any fandom or reasonable fans, there are even Sanji fans who are openly opposing that Yonko madness. As far as i know, Kaido and Meme diehard 2012 wankers are the only targets because of their toxic and delusional view about Kaido and Big Mom being the proclaimed top 2 in the entire verse based on their duel at Onigashima, them being natural born destroyers with highest bounties and shit which is absurdly wrong of course.

If you properly analyze their arguments the only reason why they place Shanks/Teach >>>>> admirals is so that they could wank the Rocks duo well beyond Shanks/Teach based on bounty giving their claim more validity. I have personally saw that trend start after 957, they go to such length as to underestimate Whitebeard and call him the weakest emperor during his old age when he clashed with Shanks but they leech hype off him on the same time. Kaido and Meme never displayed any feats that could justify such enormous wank, which effectively made them the best meme material out there.

Just like how Zoro's fandom can give reasonable and detailed arguments on this matter, i also don't mind Legboys because there are reasonable ones who can see through that shit like Kurwa/Chrono. At this point it's basically an anti-Kaido/Meme alliance, good news is that Wano's already doing our job to expose the two jesters. One Urouge 3 will properly address that matter and illustrate the conflict soon :madmonk:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Admiral Lee Hung, @Light D Lamperouge could any of you please clean the cut? I think the concept is really great, but I'd prefer a neater cut of my avatar was shopped.

Here's the full image if any of you wants to give it a go:
lmao this man just calling out my mad photoshop skillz like that huh? :catsweat:

literally whipped it up on my ipad in 2 minutes on some shitty online picture editing app, Light came in clutch as usual

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Haoshoku you once asked who would be my top top tier posters, and @Nidai_Kitetsu you stated that Bogard is the best powerscaler on the forum.

In my convo with Light, I discussed the two posters that I think stand out the most out of everyone else on the forum: @Sentinel and @silverfire. I don't know if I should consider them top top tier, but they are the clear best of the arena regulars.

Why I Think so Highly of Them
In my experience, my disagreements with them have been extremely productive (my latest disagreement with silverfire was on Crocodile, and we ended up concluding on the same position. He went from stating MF Luffy was stronger to agreeing with me on Crocodile's low high tier rating). Prior to that, he was the best anti Crocodile advocate and made the strongest arguments against him. The Crocodile case is so compelling because of how strongly silverfire advocated against Crocodile at the start of the debate. This was a case of genuine disagreement and on an issue he felt pretty strongly about (he was quite passionate in the debates).

That willingness — in Sentinel's case eagerness — to change your mind is what makes debates truly valuable. They also come across as genuine in basically all debates I've seen of them.

Sentinel has outright stated that he's willing to:
  • Place Dressrosa Zoro above Dressrosa Luffy.
    • If Zoro solos King without a power up.
  • Place Doflamingo above YC 2s.
    • If Sanji solos Queen without a power up.

These are two positions that he vehemently opposed in the past. He is willing to abandon them if he sees the right evidence. I can't really ask for more of anyone. Sentinel has also revised upwards his estimate on Doffy (we now have basically the same position on him), and he was one of the best anti Doffy advocates before.

The willingness to change their mind is why I consider them clearly better than e.g. Bogard. I haven't seen Bogard update away from any position he has strongly defended in the past. In no strong disagreement I've had with Bogard (or seen Bogard have with anyone) has he updated away from the position he started with. I've also occasionally seen him make bad arguments in support of his favoured positions. Yes Bogard has pretty good takes, but he's very inflexible. He's extremely reluctant to change his mind on issues he has strong opinions about (I've yet to see him do this). Several posters have good takes, several posters can write persuasive arguments in support of their positions. Few of the above posters are so willing to change their minds on their pet issues and prioritise accuracy above all else.

Many people change their minds on some topics, I haven't really seen others adopt positions they were initially so vehemently opposed to (especially where there is room for reasonable disagreement).

This is why I think Sentinel and silverfire are so great as posters.

I recognise that in the examples I mentioned, they changed their minds to agree with me, and while this might hint at bias:
  • I am pretty flexible on most topics and change my mind a lot.
    • I probably change my mind too much.
  • On priors it's highly unlikely that I would always be on the wrong side of the debate, so I should expect to sometimes see someone update towards my position.

I realise I'm gushing about them, and it's probably lame, but I needed to express just how much I appreciate their presence here.
@Sentinel, @silverfire:

Last edited:
@Haoshoku you once asked who would be my top top tier posters, and @Nidai_Kitetsu you stated that Bogard is the best powerscaler on the forum.

In my convo with Light, I discussed the two posters that I think stand out the most out of everyone else on the forum: @Sentinel and @silverfire. I don't know if I should consider them top top tier, but they are the clear best of the arena regulars.

In my experience, my disagreements with them have been extremely productive (my latest disagreement with silverfire was on Crocodile, and we ended up concluding on the same position. He went from stating MF Luffy was stronger to agreeing with me on Crocodile's low high tier rating). Prior to that, he was the best anti Crocodile advocate and made the strongest arguments against him. The Crocodile case is so compelling because of how strongly silverfire advocated against Crocodile at the start of the debate. This was a case of genuine disagreement and on an issue he felt pretty strongly about (he was quite passionate in the debates).

That willingness — in Sentinel's case eagerness — to change your mind is what makes debates truly valuable. They also come across as genuine in basically all debates I've seen of them.

These are two positions that he vehemently opposed in the past. He is willing to abandon them if he sees the right evidence. I can't really ask for more of anyone. Sentinel has also revised upwards his estimate on Doffy (we now have basically the same position on him), and he was one of the best anti Doffy advocates before.

The willingness to change their mind is why I consider them clearly better than e.g. Bogard. I haven't seen Bogard update away from any position he has strongly defended in the past. In no strong disagreement I've had with Bogard (or seen Bogard have with anyone) has he updated away from the position he started with. I've also occasionally seen him make bad arguments in support of his favoured positions. Yes Bogard has pretty good takes, but he's very inflexible. He's extremely reluctant to change his mind on issues he has strong opinions about (I've yet to see him do this). Several posters have good takes, several posters can write persuasive arguments in support of their positions. Few of the above posters are so willing to change their minds on their pet issues and prioritise accuracy above all else.

Many people change their minds on some topics, I haven't really seen others adopt positions they were initially so vehemently opposed to (especially where there is room for reasonable disagreement).

I recognise that in the examples I mentioned, they changed their minds to agree with me, and while this might hint at bias:
  • On priors it's highly unlikely that I would always be on the wrong side of the debate, so I should expect to sometimes see someone update towards my position.

I realise I'm gushing about them, and it's probably lame, but I needed to express just how much I appreciate their presence here.
@Sentinel, @silverfire:
"I recognise that in the examples I mentioned, they changed their minds to agree with me" I am glad you mentioned this 😂

I didnt say Bogard is the best powerscaler just in this forum, he was also the best in OJ (at least between 2015-2017). I have been active in narutoforums also a year and honestly, didnt found anybody as good as him. Only Zenzu has a case to be as good as Bogard or better, i dont know.

I havent followed silverfire or sentinel really, so cant comment on that.

Anyway, I will still call any list shit which doesnt have Bogard in the top class of powerscalers.

Respect the OGs.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

@Sentinel, @silverfire:
You must not have spectated @Sentinel ’s debate with @critical mindset
:cheers:

Nah I kid, I kid. Sentinel and @silverfire are
:akaman::akaman:
Y'all really powerscaling the powerscalers now?

We're now as close to erudition of human consciousness as the human race has ever gotten

:pepecorn::pepecorn::pepecorn: