Controversial Kaido wasn't Awakened. Momonosuke will Awaken and prove it.

No. Every main big bad luffy faced had awakening -- Doffy , Kata etc. Kaido's short FB also can be explained as a result. Even greenbull getting the treatment also.
Post automatically merged:

@ArturCantSpeakJapanese

BM recognized Law and kidd as a significant threat also. So your point is wrong about her.
Kaidos short flashback is much more easily explained by the fact that everything of worth in it is an endgame reveal including Rocks' face and powers.

I love kaido because he was still the WSC even without awakening. His haki really was what carried him and allowed him to transcend all, not his devil fruit. I really don't think he was ever planned to be awakened

not necessarily.

doflamingo = strings = puppetry, control, manipulation, tying things together. his mind fits the nature of the powers perfectly imo.
katakuri = mochi = katakuri's entire life revolves around eating dessert and sticking to his family, and his devil fruit turns him into a sweet and sticky dessert. still works.

the other awakened zoans also make sense.

leopard = lucci = hes a killer, a hunter, and a predator. lucci's whole personality lines up with a killer cat that loves the hunt.
giraffe = kaku = hes insanely obsessed with giraffes and almost busted in his pants when he got the giraffe fruit. if anyone would awaken its kaku

kaido on the other hand just does not really resemble his devil fruit at all.
Right. Luffy, Kidd, Law, Doflamingo,and Katakuri either embody their powers, use them to an expert degree, or both. They're clearly in sync on top of being very experienced so your point is great. Kaido found out before or after but said fuck it, getting drunk and swinging a club with Haki is good enough.

Sadly Oda does have these logical answers half the time, and just rolls the dice to maybe answer it in an SBS. That's shitty

Kaidos short flashback is much more easily explained by the fact that everything of worth in it is an endgame reveal including Rocks' face and powers.

I love kaido because he was still the WSC even without awakening. His haki really was what carried him and allowed him to transcend all, not his devil fruit. I really don't think he was ever planned to be awakened
Every plot hole and bad writing can be explained if you really want to. Ask everyone before Kaido got defeated and 99% of people would have told you Kaido has awakening. Its logical to assume as such as both doffy and Kata , luffy's opponents before showed awakening.

Also lot of people think that dragon itself is an awakening and fish was his base DF or the bulky form is his awakening. Even Kaen hakkei can be explained as an awakening.

We will never know what oda's intentions where but seeing how even Lucci now shows awakening and again both of previous luffy's opponents showed it , more than likely due to time crunch oda decided not to give him awakening and as said above there are things which can be said as his awakening like flame mode.

Ask everyone before Kaido got defeated and 99% of people would have told you Kaido has awakening.
For what it's worth I NEVER thought kaido was awakened and I thought everyone was too excited about it with no confirmation either way.

But now I did some story analysis and I'm confident. Kaido was not awakened and was never meant to be. In fact his character prevents him from doing it.

All of those other things can only be said to be awakening if you ignore how every other awakening works and is depicted. Kaido was doing the equivalent of switching from Heavy Point to Arm Point, or using flame breath techniques, not awakening.

Also not having awakening does not takes that much from Kaido as flame dragon mode basically makes him very OP. A magma island level form which can clash with Bajrung gun , the same BG which when connected broke kaido's horns and send him flying deep inside volcano 10 KM deep.

For what it's worth I NEVER thought kaido was awakened and I thought everyone was too excited about it with no confirmation either way.

But now I did some story analysis and I'm confident. Kaido was not awakened and was never meant to be. In fact his character prevents him from doing it.

All of those other things can only be said to be awakening if you ignore how every other awakening works and is depicted. Kaido was doing the equivalent of switching from Heavy Point to Arm Point, or using flame breath techniques, not awakening.
Lol

You don't talk about awakening and say "WE CALL..." without having awakening

Here's why. Kaido himself explains it. An awakening is when your body AND mind catch up with your powers.

What do Kaido's powers mean, then? Let's look them up.

https://yokai.com/seiryuu/

https://sonofchina.com/what-does-the-azure-dragon-symbolize/

Hm.

Looks to me like his mind hasn't caught up with his powers yet... Someone else in the story fits this devil fruit much better.

Kaido's body caught up with his devil fruit, but his mind would never match it.

Momonosuke's mind is aligned with his devil fruit and his body will get there eventually. Will Vegapunk prove himself able to make a true replica?

I think so. But I hope this should be enough proof that Kaido wasn't Awakened, using lore and symbolism rather than powerscaling.
At first i was against the idea because powerscaling, but once we got to egg head and not only lucci but kaku was awakened i really started questioning how much the mind affected awakening. Looking at someone like kaku who loves giraffes, he might have already had his mind in tune with his df but he needed his power to catch up. If this is true for all df it could explain how people like shiryuu,sabo,etc will awaken there fruits fast af.

C

CensoredbyWG

Momonosuke gonna be broken in the future:

Mastery on all types of haki, definitely inherited CoC from oden + peak swordsmanship from the land of samurais+ awakened mythical zoan.

Put this man on top 5 strongest in the show during two piece.