How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Does Oda even remember that this Figarland shit hasn’t a tuakky been revealed in the manga and that certain parts of his audience who read one piece casually have no fucking idea what any of it is?

it will be very very bad writing if Oda treats this chapter as though everyone read watched Film red
"You didnt buy the DLC? Too bad!"
I know some other Japanese franchises make you follow years or even decades of all kinds of promotional materials like OVAs and Drama CDs from what I've heard. Some smaller scale stuff than OP. Oda is only writing with his Japanese audience in mind, hence why they get exclusive merch at the movie showings too, including that Red booklet with important info in it.

"You didnt buy the DLC? Too bad!"
I know some other Japanese franchises make you follow years or even decades of all kinds of promotional materials like OVAs and Drama CDs from what I've heard. Some smaller scale stuff than OP. Oda is only writing with his Japanese audience in mind, hence why they get exclusive merch at the movie showings too, including that Red booklet with important info in it.
I mean DBS does this shit which we know oda loves.

G

Gorosei Informer

What if I go to McDonald’s during the 4 week break and saw Redon taking my order

he will give me hints on how much my order cost instead of giving me the price

:crazwhat:
He'll be there as a silhouette too lmao. Even the food will be in silhoeutte on the menus/displays at least!

Redon giving you hints instead of telling/showing you what the food/menu is or your order total lmfaooooooo!

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.