How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'll need to watch Red Film?:pepeke:
You already got what you need to know from there lol. Toei recently said they made up some of the fighting styles for Shanks and the RHP as Oda didnt give them enough info or something, maybe half of it?

You're not missing out on Film Red tbh. It has some nice moments and great music in places but my god it was also just so fucking daft and a massive bait/let down/hype ruiner.

But no fruit they give him can be as strong as the Sand Sand fruit which is Crocs greatest strength

:kata:

The world government paying for a knock off
No lol. There's like so many better fruits than sand sand. At the very least he won't have a very simple exploitable weakness like fucking water lol. You know, the stuff that's basically 90% of op world?

He should do better with a lot of other fruits honestly.

I used to think that Fleet Admiral Lee Hung was my final form

But upon my promotion to Elder, I realized that the Admiral fandom (while objectively the strongest most Chadlike fandom) was merely the “outward face” of the fandom
Good that you finally found your profession :cheers:
Is it a coincidence that you came around with spoilers when the long break is announced ,after what happened the last long break :myman:?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
You already got what you need to know from there lol. Toei recently said they made up some of the fighting styles for Shanks and the RHP as Oda didnt give them enough info or something, maybe half of it?

You're not missing out on Film Red tbh. It has some nice moments and great music in places but my god it was also just so fucking daft and a massive bait/let down/hype ruiner.

Lmao, Goda Top 2 disliked OP characters:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.