How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: You really think i give a flying fuck about Mr. Finance & Mr. Agriculture.

Still doesn't change the fact that the dream of Akainu = Final Villain/Luffy opponent is completely shat upon lmfao. How does that feel now?
The saddest part is that most admiral fans knew this the moment Imu was introduced and it took you 180 chapters to catch up.

:josad:

Because they are the three strongest fighters of the world government by canon. The world doesn’t fear the Gorosei, they fear the Admirals. Lol
Of course the world fear the Gorosei there are CD and the top of the OP world .
Any one that attack a elder would also most likely attack Admirals .
Also the Admirals are the outer face of the WG with how the story going there nothing to say CD don't have people stronger in there ranks like Imu or the elders or few holy knight etc etc

Not 3 levels above celestial dragons, even they need someone to control them, Holy Knights might just be some kind of judge

I support my point, maybe I don't explain it well

they are all tenryubito yes, but with different types of authority, even so, they are 3 levels of authority above

suppose.

judge > magistrate>police>common citizen

Is this like this in the United States? it is only an example

The authority is superior, as well as its functions, they are levels above the common citizen, that's how I understand it.

my point is that ode has created beings with ultimate authority within ultimate authority.

can holy knights execute marines? admirals? to akainu?

they can do anything, the point is if they have the power to sustain it, which would be crazy

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Best type of scaling

To be fair

I only noticed Venus was the second one away from the sun, being the dude with a sword, being the second strongest that Zoro always fights

so that works
M8, remove that signature until the chapter is out. it refers to spoilers. ty

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:josad: You really think i give a flying fuck about Mr. Finance & Mr. Agriculture.
Yeah which is clearly why you spent time to comment on them being above Akainu lmfao. Your sad attempt to pretend you don’t care is immediately undermined by the fact that you took time to comment on the matchup lmfao.

It’s alright man, all these characters mid diff failhawk anyway. Mihawk isn’t even brave enough to face a mere Yonko crew.

He is on there level, and the difference is negligible between them
I think he will beat Saturn here
just accept that the reason you have venus above fluffy is because he has a sword and a potential zoro fight.

logically either venus is the 2nd strongest or 4th strongest gorosei as of now until oda shows other wise

Status
Not open for further replies.