Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasujuro really about his bread ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

I

Indigo

M8, remove that signature until the chapter is out. it refers to spoilers. ty
I mean, sure i will do it

but i'm not showing any of their names or saying anything

i'm just guessing at power scaling based on their names, and that is not gonna be correct lol, i'm just powerscaling based off names

i could have their power levels and match ups completely wrong, so is it really a spoiler?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Of course the world fear the Gorosei there are CD and the top of the OP world .
Any one that attack a elder would also most likely attack Admirals .
Also the Admirals are the outer face of the WG with how the story going there nothing to say CD don't have people stronger in there ranks like Imu or the elders or few holy knight etc etc
Yeah they seem real scared of the Gorosei and Holy Knights

^Spoken directly to a Celestial Dragon

I support my point, maybe I don't explain it well

they are all tenryubito yes, but with different types of authority, even so, they are 3 levels of authority above

suppose.

judge > magistrate>police>common citizen

Is this like this in the United States? it is only an example

The authority is superior, as well as its functions, they are levels above the common citizen, that's how I understand it.

my point is that ode has created beings with ultimate authority within ultimate authority.

can holy knights execute marines? admirals? to akainu?

they can do anything, the point is if they have the power to sustain it, which would be crazy

Even a celestial dragon can kill an admiral if he orders it, so holy knights should also be able.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I mean, sure i will do it

but i'm not showing any of their names or saying anything

i'm just guessing at power scaling based on their names, and that is not gonna be correct lol, i'm just powerscaling based off names

i could have their power levels and match ups completely wrong, so is it really a spoiler?
Yes.
Just hold it until the OPScans or TCB chapter is out, plz.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Yeah which is clearly why you spent time to comment on them being above Akainu lmfao. Your sad attempt to pretend you donโ€™t care is immediately undermined by the fact that you took time to comment on the matchup lmfao.
I can see it's hard to live with the reality that a 10 year long Akainu vs Luffy final fight dream got squashed but you dont need to be this hurt by a joke lmfaoo. It was a low quality bait for the likes of Kinyagi & GreenEggs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.