How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm not following this little argument but what exactly is this panel supposed to prove. It's been established many times over that the Marines are the public facing power of the WG. Hell, the normal folks probably don't even know that the Gorosei are legit combatants or the Holy Knights even exist, unless they've somehow been up to Mariejoas.
Because the previous poster said the world fears the Gorosei and the Holy Knights. Which they absolutely don’t. The world doesn’t care one iota for the Gorosei and the Holy Knights as that panel shows.

I

Indigo

There goes my theory that Venus has the Susano'o Mythical Zoan

considering the dude had the smoke thing on his shoulders and he is a swordsman, that was my random guess

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
yeah they do since they all kneel down to normal CD because the CD control the admirals , marines and everything else .
Hell the CD were in control before there were most likely even admirals and no one was able over throw them in 800 hundred years .
So they kneel to the Celestial Dragons because the Celestial Dragons control the Admirals? Lol

Well I guess we can agree there, the Celestial Dragons authority is meaningless without the presence of the Admirals to guarantee their words.

yeah they do since they all kneel down to normal CD because the CD control the admirals , marines and everything else .
Hell the CD were in control before there were most likely even admirals and no one was able over throw them in 800 hundred years .
Navy HQ has been around for hundreds and hundreds of years according to Marineford.

The Navy might be older than the current government especially if they’re separate organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.