How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most interesting thing here is that the Bald Gorosei's family name Nasujuro, means his family is from Wano. This turns everything upside down, from what people thought.

The biggest speculation is that Joyboy was the leader of the Ancient Kingdom, and did battle with the original 20 Kingdoms. But the problem is, is that Joyboy has a deep connection with Wano. With the Nasujuro Family being one of the original families to oppose the Ancient Kingdom, then it doesn't make any sense that Joyboy was apart of the Ancient Kingdom, because he was on good terms with the people of Wano.

The plot has just thickened.
Nope
Bald Gorōsei belongs to Ethanbaron family.
They are part of 20 Kingdom..

hum.dont think so,they didnt show up in Wano.No way they will show up here.
There have been some foreshadowing about it. I really doubt the incident promised on chapter 800 will be the final war, because literally everyone will be involved. There has been promises of a war here and it can only be possible with Luffy's fleet.
I don't think people realize what's actually happening and there's been more foreshadow than the ones I am going to post but, if anyone is wondering Egghead will be an all out war. Then you might ask me the Strawhats are heavily outnumbered how will the fight the NAVY/WG fleet?

It's simple the answer is 285 chapters back.
The Grand Fleet will take on the marines/wg and they will win. That's what will shock the world.
"Oh but the incident foreshadowed in chapter 800 was The Final War" - Doubt very much, why? The final war will probably be some global shit, with everyone going against the WG, the Grand Fleet would just be more numbers there.

Stussy already warned:
"Emperors have considerable backing behind them."
"A small tiff can flare-up into an all out war."

The Navy is playing their cards as TOTAL WAR IMMINENT.
The Grand Fleet is promised to cause a great incident on their own.

The Strawhat Pirares - An Emperor's Crew.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The most interesting thing here is that the Bald Gorosei's family name Nasujuro, means his family is from Wano. This turns everything upside down, from what people thought.

The biggest speculation is that Joyboy was the leader of the Ancient Kingdom, and did battle with the original 20 Kingdoms. But the problem is, is that Joyboy has a deep connection with Wano. With the Nasujuro Family being one of the original families to oppose the Ancient Kingdom, then it doesn't make any sense that Joyboy was apart of the Ancient Kingdom, because he was on good terms with the people of Wano.

Juro means the second son doesn't it?

Luffytaro, Zorojuro, Sangoro and etc...

Could've been that Bald Gorosei was the mad little bro who deflected.

These names are kinda retarded
Should've just used 'warrior god Saturn/Venus etc' then mentioned what each specialized in separately
:risicheck:
Might be a translation issue. Its like if I refer to someone as a "Knight of agriculture/finance" etc where the term "knight" doesnt mean much because it doesnt align with agriculture/finance.

A traitor who sold his whole country?
:bamathink:

I'm not following this little argument but what exactly is this panel supposed to prove. It's been established many times over that the Marines are the public facing power of the WG. Hell, the normal folks probably don't even know that the Gorosei are legit combatants or the Holy Knights even exist, unless they've somehow been up to Mariejoas.
what makes you think people don’t know either of them when cobra asked for a meeting with them and the revs clearly explained that the holy knights are tax collectors who go to rebellious countries

Status
Not open for further replies.