How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its Straw hats+Grand fleet+CP0 vs BB pirates+Seraphim+Vice Admirals+Saturn and Kizaru.It would make a nice battle royale.Not gonna lie.But how are they going to learn about Luffy being in trouble and arriving so fast?
My bet would be it relates to the piece Morgan was publishing when we saw Vivi and Wapol but honestly this is my whole problem with them showing up as well but then again at least for me if the only purpose of the Grand Fleet be the final war it would be kinda lame idk. Hopefuly oda answer those questions next month.

My bet would be it relates to the piece Morgan was publishing when we saw Vivi and Wapol but honestly this is my whole problem with them showing up as well but then again at least for me if the only purpose of the Grand Fleet be the final war it would be kinda lame idk. Hopefuly oda answer those questions next month.
Luffy needs a fleet to be a true Yonko and he will need a huge armada to taken on the WG by EOS.

Venus guy must be the weirdest combination of designs lmao

Goddess of Love
Master of Finance
Swordsman from Wano? (Nasu-juro)

weird ass dude lmao

if he is from Wano, that dude 100% has the Shodai Kitetsu
Wano was once one of the richest countries in the world so that kinda fits.

And Venus isn’t like Aphrodite who’s just a love goddess, Venus was the goddess of prosperity which can mean riches as well now that I think about it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wow Holy Knights have the power to sentence the CDs? So they're CDs too I guess.
That's not a ground breaking reveal.

Gorosei stands for "Five Elder Stars" or something like that, they are said to have the highest authority in the world bar Imu probably.

Holy Knights are probably something like their private extermination force.

Status
Not open for further replies.