How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, th chapter does hype the Gorosei but also basically killed all Holy Knight hype since they answer to the God of Legal Affairs.

Which means they are hard confirmed as the WG’s tobiroppo.

Imu >> Akainu >= Gorosei >= admirals > Holy Knights is the most likely strength hierarchy but it’s awkward since the Navy and Government are separate orgs.
The head of the Holy Knights is literally Shank's bother (or something). What are you on about?

I dont doubt @EmperorKinyagi anymore, dude is a genuine admiral fanboy 😂

He was trolling last week, calling gorosei stronger than admirals, or PK level =>
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1085-spoilers-discussion.42629/post-4360651

He completely took a u-turn in this thread now that gorosei have a real possibility to be stronger than admirals 😂 =>
It’s almost as if changing your mind in light of evidence is characteristic of being rational.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
they are probably higher rank than normal CDs and lower than 5 Elders

base of political ranks
1. 5 elders are highest ranking CDs (imu is god of the world God of Gods)
2. holy knights above normal CDs Blow 5 Elder
3. normal CDs like charlos and etc
Holy Knights might just be Gorosei's extermination force/law enforcement.

Let's be honest. Celestial Dragons can't do shit. They'd be killed by fodder Marines if there was a need but you know. Reasons.

I

Indigo

You know, i actually like the idea of the Five Elders being mystery characters that could've been from the lore we've heard about so far

like the Venus guy being the one that fought against Ryuma to try and take over Wano for the WG, but lost

where could we place the other 4 in the One Piece lore perharps? ideas?

Well the WG hierarchy is clearly:
Imu
Go
Holy Knights

The Navy hierarchy is clearly:
Akainu
Admirals
Zodiac Vice Admirals

The WG should be superior to the Navy but it’s also unlikely they have 14 admiral/Yonko level fighters beyond Imu and a few Gorosei.

So the joint hierarchy in terms of strength is probably:

Imu >> Akainu >= Gorosei >= Admirals > Holy Knights > Zodiac Marines.
You forget that Kong over Akainu but then again Oda seem to forget about him also lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.