How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

What does Kaido have to do with the 20 kingdoms that fought the Ancient Kingdom 800 years ago?
:kaidowhat:

I don't know if you're prepared to read what I'm about to say but Kaidou was sent to the future, he is actually the cause of all revolution, the trigger of war, middle and end of it.

He'd come to the fore to make sure the government didn't get their hands on Wano and had done so this entire time, he and Ryuma.

We know all the major families in wano. No way there's a celestial dragon family from wano as well.

We know that Kozuki have been the rulers since before the void century.
So there's no chance for him to be from wano imo.

Unless the Kozuki only came into power in wano after Bald Gorosei's family abdicated the rule and left for Marie joa.
I highly doubt Ethanbaron is his families original name. Maybe he’s just a descendent of Kozuki or Shimotsuki that abandoned Wano and Imu gave him a new name

If the Gorosei and holy knight are really super strong, then there is a chance that Luffy, Teach, Shanks, Dragon will fight against WG at the same time. The chances are slim IMO.
That would surpass the 4th ninja war in terms of quality
:pepelit:

The hidden forces of the WG should be left for the Revos + SHs core
The normal world constituting the Yonko and Marines should be dealt with separately
But if we get an ultra shonen moment where everyone fights the WG then I'd no words to say lol

I don't know if you're prepared to read what I'm about to say but Kaidou was sent to the future, he is actually the cause of all revolution, the trigger of war, middle and end of it.

He'd come to the fore to make sure the government didn't get their hands on Wano and had done so this entire time, he and Ryuma.
I love those wild theories lmao
Honestly this is pretty fun

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The bald gorosei presumably fled Wano after Kaidou took power, fearing Kaidou's strength.
Kaidou put him on the run, God forgives, Kaidou does not forgive, just as he killed all the daimyo.

C

Cruxroux

Lmao it would be hilarious if Xebec Was rag-dolling Gorosei and Roger/garp came to save them
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao it would be hilarious if Xebec Was rag-dolling Gorosei and Roger/garp came to save them
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.