How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me Shanks doesn't fall to Teach and ends up participating in the final war
:lusalty:
If the Gorosei and holy knight are really super strong, then there is a chance that Luffy, Teach, Shanks, Dragon will fight against WG at the same time. i dont really see it happening though.

Akainu wank is finished.
I doubt Luffy will even care about him when he fights the World Govt & Imu in the final arc.

He's gonna be a Dragon/Sabo victim sadly.
Luffy is not someone who cares about revenge. Ace was a pirate, Akainu was doing his job, Ace died without regrets, case closed. Thats why I dislike those "scar" arguments to justify Luffy vs Akainu matchup. Holding a grudge doesnt fit Luffy's personality.

Visits Whitebeard, "bro, take care with Blackbeard"

"I got my scar from Blackbeard"
Okay? It was about warning Ace about Blackbeard.
"'I'm here to talk about a pirate" - He is talking about Blackbeard
Absolutely zero proof. The one point where he actually doesnt mention BB by name should tell you its probably not Blackbeard.

"I came to Wano because i thought Blackbeard was here" - again
Only time his name is mentioned post TS by Shanks
still searching for Blackbeard right now
No he's going after Barto and the SHF right now. Thats what he said he was going to do after Wano

you really don't think his character is completely tied with Blackbeard right now?
completely? No lol. They obviously have connections to plot, like Kaido and BM.

his moves and decisions are always based on Luffy and Blackbeard the entire series so far
So why only say Blackbeard if Luffy is mentioned far more by Shanks and reacted to onscreen?

LMAO Oh shit. So is Vivi going to get a huge power up to fight alongside whoever ends up drawing the Gorosei as opponents. Because they kind of did just kill her dad and we now know she's a D.

Wano isn't part of the 20 kingdoms which formed the World Govt.
Exactly. Bald Gorosei ain't from wano is what I'm saying.
That's exactly it

They have to erase the history of the previous family that was ruiling the country

so the Kozuki took over
But we know Kozuki were the rulers before void century/in void century tho.

Toki is from that time and she had no qualms or comments about Kozuki ruling. There's also the whole Zunisha plotline as well.

I

Indigo

But how would there be a CD from Wano if CDs all descend from founding kings?
A family that ruled a Kingdom, could decide to leave their Kingdom and became a Celestial Dragon

by doing so, they put another family on power and erased the history of the previous family leading that Kingdom

that's what happened to the Donquixote family in Dressrosa

same thing could've happened to the Venus Elder guy from Wano

maybe his family ruled over Old Wano, they left Wano and became Celestial Dragons, then the Kozuki took over and made sure to never join the World Governament after that

and they had Ryuma's help to scare them away from trying to force themselves into taking over Wano

We know all the major families in wano. No way there's a celestial dragon family from wano as well.

We know that Kozuki have been the rulers since before the void century.
So there's no chance for him to be from wano imo.

Unless the Kozuki only came into power in wano after Bald Gorosei's family abdicated the rule and left for Marie joa.
We know major families from Wano only up to a certain point. We have no idea what happened before and during the void century

Status
Not open for further replies.