How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like Sokka?
Bolin did fine as the sokka stand in. Asami was a much better Katara stand in. Mako sucked kinda.

And Lok was more mature than Atla too.
Bolin is Sokka with all his character removed and all his wit and humor replaced with a far inferior version. Aas I barely even counts as a character much less better than katara.

That’s bullshit LoK was the farthest thing from mature

it makes sense that Vegapunk invented the WG’s nuke.

Fuji said the SSG would replace the Shichibukai, not just the seraphim. While the seraphim are an aspect of the SSG, they aren’t nearly strong enough to replace someone like Mihawk.

Im guessing the Nuke was the thing that convinced the WG to let go of mihawk.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think the rest of the cast more than make up for Bolin and Mako. They didn't bother me thaaaat much in the end.

Korra was very different from Aang, which was really cool and done well, IMO. Her being a waterbender but with a firebender temper was quite the concept. And her growth throughout the seasons was really, really well made.

The "old gang" appearances were very "toned down" and weren't "milked for fan service", which is also a positive. her appearances were good, and we saw, through other characters, that they were still "not perfect" characters.

And, as we discussed it before, I really love the villain cast, bar her uncle in season 2. With Amon's problem being the "plot twist".
They bother me a lot, the older cast members (middle gen.) feel more relatable with Korra than the kids. But yeah, I love Korra's impulsive nature and how stubborn she is. Much more relatable than Aang, being a 12 year old monk and what not.

I think the only issue I had was Toph being basically herself from 12 years old. Felt like she didn't change at all.

I also think Zuko should have died in Season 3 to Zaheer.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
They bother me a lot, the older cast members (middle gen.) feel more relatable with Korra than the kids. But yeah, I love Korra's impulsive nature and how stubborn she is. Much more relatable than Aang, being a 12 year old monk and what not.

I think the only issue I had was Toph being basically herself from 12 years old. Felt like she didn't change at all.

I also think Zuko should have died in Season 3 to Zaheer.
The Earth Queen was a tyrant, but Zuko spent his time trying to repair the damage the Fire Nation caused during the 100 years war.

I don't think Zaheer would kill him on the spot like that. Zaheer has "methods".

Wish Oro Jackson was still around. I had Shanks = CD theory since 2016.

It always seemed to me the One Piece was reserved for a "D", and CDs being the natural enemies was one of the main reasons why Shanks didn't go after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.