How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao it would be hilarious if Xebec Was rag-dolling Gorosei and Roger/garp came to save them
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao it would be hilarious if Xebec Was rag-dolling Gorosei and Roger/garp came to save them
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Xebec aiming to comit mass murder in God Valley then Roger and Garp came crashing down his party, poor guy

We know major families from Wano only up to a certain point. We have no idea what happened before and during the void century
Wano was an ally, a very important ally to the Ancient kingdom. They created the poneglyphs, they control the destiny of zunisha, they have an ancient weapon etc...

I doubt one of the celestial families, one of the gorosei, just let the most troublesome clan to power and left.

Wano being under new leadership and going against the celestial dragons right away is highly improbable imo.

Also, wasn't it said that the 20 families joined and defeated the ancient kingdom. And only after that did they join up and go up to Marie joa?

So the Kozuki couldn't have helped the cause of the ancient kingdom so much while still being under the rule of a Gorosei's family either.

Maybe I'm missing something or mistaken on something though.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Xebec aiming to comit mass murder in God Valley then Roger and Garp came crashing down his party, poor guy
Kaidou, in addition to losing his horn, lost one of his eyes because of Luffy's final attack, Oda said that when a pirate with an eye patch appears, it means that one piece is at the end, Kaidou is that pirate, he will bring the end

This reminds me of how i felt at the final bleach saga reveal. I was so deflated learning the final villains were quincies. And i feel the same way about the gorosei and IM.

The Gorosei have been boring for over a decade. I wish oda would have utilized them earlier or something. They dont even have individual personalities yet despite being around for so long in the story. They're like a shared hive mind. Like "the delightful childrem from down the lane".

Status
Not open for further replies.