How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are people calling it Uranus when its literally how Pluton was described!

You think Oda bringing back Arabasta and Crocodile in same Volume as this Chapter is a coincidence? Or Pluton reveal in Wano? Or Franky Poster showing Sunny?

This is obviously continuation of Pluton Plot that was highlighted in Three Major Arcs
Who said Pluton can't fly? It's a Warship
Enel, Kaido, Shiki ... etc made their Fortresses Fly, you think Most Powerful Warship in Story can't Fly?!

Not to mention Franky said it's Blueprints are Absurd, you think it's just a Big Sea Ship like Germa? Or Noah? That's not crazy to build, even Moria done that

It's stupid to think Uranus and Pluton have exact same Ability tbh

Pluton is in Wano, but no one said there cannot be more, I'm certain this is a Second Pluton, just like New Poseidon appeared, I'm sure a Second Pluton was built secretly in this Era

History repeats itself
Cuz it's Second Pluton built in this time, just like a New Poseidon appeared

Oda didn't make Vegapunk have Intellect 500 years ahead of its time just to recreate Lunarians or Laser Shooting Cyborgs, he obviously can build a New Pluton
What destroyed Lulusia Island, came out of that Egg from Egghead Island
Vegapunk created what destroyed Lulusia Kingdom, so it's obvious he must be killed asap
I never believed it was Uranus tbh
During Wano, I made Conclusion that there are Three Ancient Weapons and Three New Ones

Ancient Pluton was created by Sora (Who is from God's Valley) and hidden in Wano. Vegapunk is New Sora and he built New Pluton (Its a Flying Warship and the same goes for Wano, Pluton will lift entire Wano, so those two Rocks are like Big Nails to hold it)

Ancient Poseidon was a Mermaid who died in a certain Incident (I believe Joy Boys Apology is for New Poseidon, not Old One). And this New Poseidon is Shirahoshi

Ancient Uranus had a Copy (Two existed at same time), the Copy is Inherited by Dragon and the Original is in possession of Elbaf God (Who I strongly speculate will attack Egghead Island)

Imu used Vegapunk's Pluton to destroy Lulusia and I won't be surprised if Seraphim are it's Crew. So now they need to get rid of Vega cuz he is only one who can Disable it or create a Counter/Copy

As for why is Imu's Power hinted to be related to this Pluton is because he can control Ships!! Just like Going Merry was able to move on its own to save SHs, Imu can make Ships do the same, that's because he controls Klabautermann or to be precise the Evil Sinister Version of it

These Evil Spirits are also the ones who exist inside Devil Fruits, which means Imu = King of Sea Devils and Collector of Ships and Controller of Devil Fruits Users. Because he ate a Mythical Zoan

How this Devil came to exist? It's simple, Evil Klabautermann only appears when the Ship's Crew are Doomed! Which Ship? Earth itself!

The world itself is like a Crew and the disaster that happened during Void Century (Storm) gave birth to Sea Devil and thats how WG started and are led by Imu!

This also explains how Devil Fruits are created, it's when Islands/Kingdoms are destroyed, a Devil Fruit manifest, it's literally like Philosophers Stone from FMAB, and this is why they have those Swirling Patterns, cuz they have same Energy as the Universe (Oda literally said this in SBS)

And that's how Nika DF was created, it's the Good Klabauterman created from Void Century which manifested inside a Devil Fruit, it's like Luffy is literally carrying Void Century Legacy and Imu is his Dark Opposite (Freedom vs Control)

It's also possible that Shinigami Zoro saw was Manifestation of Onigashima Spirit (Whose Crew were Doomed, Beast Pirates), it's basically opposite of Usopp Scene in Skypiea (Franky explained it to him, so now I expect Vegapunk to explain what Zoro saw)

Oda also confirmed that Vegapunk will explain DFs in SBS, and Lulusia Kingdom Destruction was perfect Start for this Arc, because when Vega is explaining DFs, we will see the Birth of a DF from Lulusia Kingdom (Dunno where). It will be similar scene to when Smiley died and Caesar was explaining stuff

This is but the tip of the Analysis I made regarding all Mysteries, I hope to release it soon but trust me, every single Mystery is connected and it's Mind Blowing, I promise u that
39. Kaido's Goal was Vega's Pluton, not Wano's
Vegapunk is clearly lying about the reason they wanna kill him

He definitely created the Weapon that destroyed Lulusia Kingdom
Let me ask you, who's the Weapon, a Mermaid or a Freaking Army of Sea Kings?
Pluton is still a Battleship, and it needed a Name so they named it after who? It's Creator ofc
In my opinion:

Poseidon = Shirahoshi (She inherited Control over Sea Kings)
Pluton = Vegapunk (He inherited the Intellect to build Pluton)
Uranus = Dragon (He inherited ...... to ...........)

Just like there is a Modern Poseidon while Ancient Poseidon died, i believe there is a Modern Pluton (Weapon used to Destroy Lulusia Kingdom which was created by Vegapunk & that's why they want him Dead asap) while Ancient Pluton was preserved in Wano, and i also believe there is Modern Uranus (Dragon has it whatever it is) & i dunno what happened to Ancient Uranus
I've been saying it's 2nd Pluton built by Vegapunk for almost a year, glad it's finally confirmed

Now get ready for God's Valley Reveal, very soon

Ummm the holy knights are interesting.
If they are strong celestial dragons I suppose they gave up the power to summon an admiral to defend them.

If they are too weak why they wouldn't summon admirals.

....tricky.

Zoro can defeat an admiral before becoming the WSS.
yeah and explain how, won't matter because there is more then one admiral lol
If everyone fights at the end relatively, save for the WG, it does not matter who loses first and who doesnt.
nah this is cope, he's not making it past raftle while the admirals are there til the end as they protect mary jeios

if you don't want them to be stronger then one your favs that's ok, but oda isn't going that direction

Idk why admiral fans argue in bald gorosei favor being stronger than Mihawk when it means he's stronger than admirals anyway, therefore Zoro much stronger than them

Or become the WSS and wreck through an Admiral like he wrecked Braham, then also beat Nasujuro like he wrecked Ohm.

Basically run a gauntlet of sorts before falling to Imu, like he fell to Enel.
Why would you want this? Final war is literally the climax of the series and you’re saying you want Zoro to get shafted so Mihawk’s title can somehow be absolute(even though he never faced Nasu)

I've been saying it's 2nd Pluton built by Vegapunk for almost a year, glad it's finally confirmed

Now get ready for God's Valley Reveal, very soon
Pluton is a ship though lol. Its just at least not Uranus, but yup @Bounty brought it up to me already. Vegapunk coudnt have created the weapon 38 years ago for God Valley because he inly joined the WG right before Ohara, so that Island should still exist now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why would you want this? Final war is literally the climax of the series and you’re saying you want Zoro to get shafted so Mihawk’s title can somehow be absolute(even though he never faced Nasu)
First preference is still Mihawk as his final fight in Epilogue.
Though regardless of what happens, established portrayal wont change.

And i for one would love seeing Zoro butcher an Admiral without remorse.

Also Fujitora will DEFINITELY not fight a straw hat. If anything he will be one of the marines that will go against the system the moment more of the governments darkness comes out. He will be one of the many marines.

Akainu and Ryokygyu might be the only two high ranking marines (excluding vice admirals like Onigumo, the one with a red coat forgot his name ans their likes) that will still be on the WG side even after their shit is exposed to their face

Also Fujitora will DEFINITELY not fight a straw hat. If anything he will be one of the marines that will go against the system the moment more of the governments darkness comes out. He will be one of the many marines.

Akainu and Ryokygyu might be the only two high ranking marines (excluding vicr admirals like Onigumo, the one with a red coat forgot his name ans their likes) that will still be on the WG side even after their shit is exposed to their face
Fuji will take out GB imo

Status
Not open for further replies.