How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I basically told him the same thing, all these swordsmen are DF users because they lack the capacity. :milaugh:
Yep.

DF users just hide behind Broken DF abilities and once they are exposed its the same "Masaka?! It cant be?! How did he get past my xyz xyz no Mi powers?" stunned Enel face reaction.

However if you want to beat Top Tier Haki gods and not run away from 1000 miles away... only way to do that is to get good.

Yep.

DF users just hide behind Broken DF abilities and once they are exposed its the same "Masaka?! It cant be?! How did he get past my xyz xyz no Mi powers?" stunned Enel face reaction.

However if you want to beat Top Tier Haki gods and not run away from 1000 miles away... only way to do is to get gud.
Only way to be born with bullshit dragon ball ki—err I mean have strong haki

So the Holy Knights are either strong Celestial Dragon's selected for those ranks

Or families that served CD's in the past as warriors and continued to do so

Either way you Mihawk haters are fucked. If goroseis are truly god warriors above admirals then he most likely will fight Luffy nd thus kizaru fights zoro. Im guessing SH will win this.
if that happens :kobeha: Mihawk clears admirals. If that doesnt nd saturn is weak asf then the bald gorosei isnt stronger than Mihawk. We will see the feats soon nd who is stronger between 5 elders nd admirals. Might help us properly scale Mihawk IF they both fall to either Luffy or Zoro.

Did I specif ally mention fuji? I said an admiral, also fuji down so early makes no sense where you're getting that from, oda presented in the manga you can't fight mj without fighting mhq, so wss zoro is fighting an admiral
It doesnt matter who it is. Zoro can defeat an admiral before becoming the WSS.

You are ignoring what I said before already. If everyone fights at the end relatively, save for the WG, it does not matter who loses first and who doesnt.

Them trying to convince themselves that Zoro's final fight is against a filler character and not against one of the most iconic characters in OP, the strongest swordsman alive, the one with the best swordsmanship and strongest sword and definitely one of the best haki users in the verse. :kobeha:
The final war is against the CDs
Are you saying the entire final war is filler?

CDs will fall after the yonko, which includes Cross Guild. Cope. Seethe. The chronology makes absolutely zero sense any other way.

A zoro fan still thinking Mijawk will be Zoro's FV
Even though the story says Zoro will be WSS before Luffy becomes PK per their promise

Imagine thinking Zoro and Sanji won't fight someone as FV stronger than any villain their fought
:gokulaugh:this is funny, since when main characters fight weaker Villains at EoS

Just like those Akainu and Teach fans who think their fav is above the FV in power or that their fav will still be the FV
Where did story say zoro will be wss before luffy pk?
Zoro eos opponent is clearly mihawk
The gorosei doesn't even have black blade,uses df. He ain't worthy to be zoro eos opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.