How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk is more a negative character imo, brutal experiments on King and Kaido,the creation of a weapon of mass destruction for the world government, he only cares about scientific results

C

Cruxroux

It didn't happen
Nobody dies in OP
Oh my god , bro still hoping for bigmam return.
How's Mihawk beating marine fleet going?
How's him surviving the seas /NW without joining another organisation going?
He already carries the marine hunter epithet clown. he lol diffed them long back.
he didn't join any organization for surviving. he joined organization to be at peace.
why would mihawk want to on a Killing spree clown? he's already the strongest.

So the biggest military the wg has to offer will go on the offensive and somehow not be there in the final war, good writing keep telling me more
he's not going on no offensive like finding a ponoglpyh you think the gorosei/imu wants them to know and have one of their own lol

We gotta read the manga my man stop talking about fanfics because you can't accept a powerscaling change, luffy is destined by the fate in this verse to become pk, you think akainu is going allow the marines to take unnesscarry casualties facing yonko crews? which also would raise suscipion from the gorosei/imu

take your powerscaling feelings out of it, don't care if you thought the admirals were weak, canonically cannot raid mj without facing mhq , mhq is literally right next to mj, no reason to further this if you think the biggest military getting defeated before the final war is good writing, can't follow a shonen
Bro shut the fuck up about powerscaling. Nobody is powerscaling. I dont care when any of these people lose. Its you who is fellatiating the Marines for no reason. Nothing you just posted tells me the Marines cannot leave post and fight pirates before Laugh Tale. If Akainu loses before Luffy becomes PK, then he and his marines absolutely will not be able to defend Mariejois.

Again, all i said is its "possible" because it actually is possible Akainu mobilizes his military, when he sent Kizaru out with 100 ships do the EXACT SAME THING for Vegapunk. Im not even saying its guaranteed, you got annoyed at me for saying it was possible.

You know Zoro can fight multiple people in one arc

Zoro can fight bald guy and then Mihawk in the same arc
Zoro's last main fight in the arc is always someone who's direct underling of the person whom Luffy is fighting

Zoro didn't fight another person after King, he even fought 2 yonko PRE King
Zoro has high chances of fighting Imu after Gorosei/Admirals than fighting Mihawk (who's not part of WG anymore, isn't a Gorosei member even)

Imu&Gorosei + Holy Knights are final villains (basically CDs)
Mihawk cannot be Zoro's final opponent, same goes for Akainu & BB for Luffy
I mean Akainu and Blackbeard aren’t the same as Mihawk because of two things

1. Luffy is already yonko level so the gap in power between current Luffy and those guys isn’t that large, while the gap between YC1 Zoro and Mihawk is still leaps and bounds

2. Luffy’s dream isn’t to beat Akainu and BB… And as we know, the completion of everyone’s dreams is gonna be the last thing that happens in the story

Imu&Gorosei + Holy Knights are final villains (basically CDs)
Mihawk cannot be Zoro's final opponent, same goes for Akainu & BB for Luffy
Nah

Apparently Zoro fights Mihawk after Gorosei
I guess he should have fought someone else after King
Someone else after Pica
Someone else after Kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.