How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even think the gorosei are endgame. Saturns probably dying here in Egghead afterall regardless.

Imo it’s pretty clear we’ll have Nesjuro vs Zoro and Mars vs Sanji.
It's probably the 5 rooftop supernovas or replace Killer with Sanji who's gonna fight the Gorosei.
Doubt any other SHs are that strong and that important to face these top tiers.
Another choice is the OG 5 SHs but eh Nami and Ussop,....

Then people ask me why i consider him Ledon.
What It does man "I won't give you the summary cuz it's Better like this"
Do your "job" man lmao.
First you get offended when someone else gives It before you, now you decide what Is Better for us?

Normally I'm on the leakers side and try not to be ungrateful. But when they start to decide what people need to see and when, is pushing it. If some want to be spoiled and not have to read it for themselves, why is that a problem?
This. Its not like providers fault if we dont like the chapter. Nor the spoilers. Anyone thinking spoilers are ruining the chapter should simply leave.

Then people ask me why i consider him Ledon.
What It does man "I won't give you the summary cuz it's Better like this"
Do your "job" man lmao.
First you get offended when someone else gives It before you, now you decide what Is Better for us?
Tbf it's not his job to post the summary, but imo he shouldn't act this condescending about what we should enjoy or not

random gravity beam? How does that work?

Do you know how hard it is it to hit something traveling as fast as a meteor in space, with so much space?

Law's what?:choppawhat:

You realize that Aramaki is not Fujitora, yeah? Of course Aramaki doesn't have his level of CoO.
Just like Fujitora doesn't have Aramaki's level of CoA
There are meteorites in the space, you know that right? He sends a random gravity beam, and it eventually finds a meteroite, its not that difficult to understand. Meteorites randomly falls on Earth without even Fuji's special gravity beams pulling it, when Fuji sends randomly, it falls on his location.

Dumb Fujitora can't sense Birdcage :nicagesmile:

Dumb Fuji can't sense Law is below Tacting his ass:

Dumb Fuji can't sense Law escapes:

:kailaugh: @kurwa @Elder Lee Hung ''Fuji can sense non-living things from space''

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
An inbred CD literally has the authority to threaten GB with death penalty lol.
By default CDs are above mere commoners no matter, powerlevels are irrelevant. Kizaru serving his employer tea has absolutely nothing to with
powerscaling.
Wrong comparison

No admiral was shown to serve any CDs like how kizaru was shown

It's only in front of Gorosei kizaru was portrayed like this.

So oda has made clear distinction among bosses - CDs and Gorosei.

And, then you have this chapter with Gorosei named after warrior Gods.

Connect the dots

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You used Franky as a counter-example, as if Franky's progress could lead him to fighting a Gorosei :suresure:

If any SHs fight the old men its just Zoro and Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Why Mars though ? I'm curious why you think this.
I never said franky would fight saturn i said that according to your logic he is a warrior of science and so is anyone that slightly uses science which technically also includes usopp

Apollo

The Sol King
I never said franky would fight saturn i said that according to your logic he is a warrior of science and so is anyone that slightly uses science which technically also includes usopp
And I said none of them are important enough to fight a Gorosei other than Sanji. The only one who is important enough and does have science powers is Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.