How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But only Gorosei were introduced like this and no other CDs.

Not to mention their likely mythical zoan df silhouette and we seeing a huge hand at egghead - everything points to Gorosei being in different league
I would've agreed if the Gorosei were pillars of Imu's 800yrs regime, and were present during the void century
This page kinda proves they're mortals

So to assume these 5 replacable old men all happened to awaken their god zoans, and that in 20 years there will have to be another 5 who eat these fruits and do the same thing doesn't really make sense
The title wasn't used because they're the first warrior CDs introduced so far, let's see how its done for the Holy Knights

Tho I must say, if Imu is as busted as I think she is and can grant the Gorosei powers of her own, or if they are accompanied by the Seraph in the final war, then can definitely pose bigger threat than the top tiers we know

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Literally the only portrayal they have above is Kizaru serving tea to his employer
Manga statements put admirals > Gorosei
YOu can wish for Oda to retcon to it, but as of now admirals > gorosei
I have nothing to wish for.

I already see admirals on par with Yonkous and Akainu slightly above them

However, Gorosei are getting more hype and superior portrayal over admirals and that is becoming obvious.

Kizaru coming just to protect Saturn and serving him tea when he didn't do so for any other CDs just a point to support my argument.

So, if you think Admirals> Gorosei then how about we settle this with bet.

Since you are fellow BB fan so I will let you decide the stakes 🤭

I would've agreed if the Gorosei were pillars of Imu's 800yrs regime, and were present during the void century

So to assume these 5 replacable old men all happened to awaken their god zoans, and that in 20 years there will have to be another 5 who eat these fruits and do the same thing doesn't really make sense
The title wasn't used because they're the first warrior CDs introduced so far, let's see how its done for the Holy Knights

Tho I must say, if Imu is as busted as I think she is and can grant the Gorosei powers of her own, or if they are accompanied by the Seraph in the final war, then can definitely pose bigger threat than the top tiers we know
Jupiter is the youngest one, perhaps one of the five died and got replaced by our favorite shepherd :goyea:

G

Gorosei Informer

The judge was called Baskerville too IIRC, like The Hound of Baskervilles lol. Oda and his wordplay!

Originally serialised in The Strand Magazine from August 1901 to April 1902, it is set in 1889 largely on Dartmoor in Devon in England's West Country and tells the story of an attempted murder inspired by the legend of a fearsome, diabolical hound of supernatural origin. Holmes and Watson investigate the case.

Sweating over WB meeting Shanks here:

And I don’t have the image saved but they were also clearly afraid of Kaido after they ordered Mr. Go to interfere.

So these guys are obviously weaker than WB, Kaido, Shanks, etc by portrayal.
By portrayal they are weaker than admirals if them being combattants is not some kind of super hidden secret like Imu existence. Let's see the context in which their "warrior gods" titles are revealed.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

We have yet to see What df Gorosei have.

And, it's just not imu. They might be having some sort of tech to enhance their powers.

And, if you think they aren't immortals then their title has nothing to do with being first warrior Gods of CDs - such title should be for all those CDs who fought against WG 800 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.