How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say anything about the summary and the hints being the only thing he lives for.
It's still likely the case that this is redon's raison d'etre
Post automatically merged:

By the time the SHs fight Gorosei, I'm pretty sure half of the people here will be too busy with life to be invested in OP anymore after 10 years
After 25 years i'm still reading. I just want to see the ending, maybe so does everyone else.

Busy with life = less forum shitposting
I still do it as a short break though.

Thanks to the Figarland God knight (leader) Oda likely has a non crippled Shanks twin and by extension a top tier swordsman at his disposal that he can use to for basically anything he wants.
If for example Shanks is going down to BB or something along those lines he can still use his "twin" against Dragon or whoever and show us how a fight inbetween Shanks and a guy like Dragon would have went and how Shanks would handle stuff like certain DF abilities (f.e. logia awakening).

It's actually a genius move. He built up a character to a point, where je ended up becoming one of the most anticipated characters in the series, that also represents a very prominent certain type of combat, and then just duplicated him.
Twin Shanks might even end up generating more hype than Shanks himself later on. People might call it cheap, but the same people still freaking love that trope

Thanks to the Figarland God knight (leader) Oda likely has a non crippled Shanks twin and by extension a top tier swordsman at his disposal that he can use to for basically anything he wants.
If for example Shanks is going down to BB or something along those lines he can still use his "twin" against Dragon or whoever and show us how a fight inbetween Shanks and a guy like Dragon would have went and how Shanks would handle stuff like certain DF abilities (f.e. logia awakening).

It's actually a genius move. He built up a character to a point, where je ended up becoming one of the most anticipated characters in the series, that also represents a very prominent certain type of combat, and then just duplicated him.
Twin Shanks might even end up generating more hype than Shanks himself later on. People might call it cheap, but the same people still freaking love that trope
Or oda let’s Luffy beat shanks twin same time as Blackbeard beats real shanks To set them up for their inevitable fight

Status
Not open for further replies.