How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it really though? I never finished Naruto but one of the biggest moments and fights in the early series that I remember everyone talking about was Rock Lee vs Gaara, and that entire fight was "hard work will never beat a guy who had a magic beast spirit before he was born"
The big thing was Naruto beating Neji. Where Naruto back then had no strong skills just a lot of chakra but beat Neji through the use of shadow clones which was Naruto’s worse jutsu prior to the story.

A lot of early Naruto is about overcoming your weaknesses.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why is it clear that Broccoli Man doesn't have it?

Cause he backed off from having to fight Luffy's entire crew + Samurai + Shanks' entire crew?
Cause he started twerking from 1000 miles away as Shanks was outside the country of Wano...

@ConquistadoR I too think that all admirals likely have CoC of some sort, since they have fully mastered their DF powers, maybe just not as potent as Garp's, since he is focused on his natural power and Haki. Because if Broccoli-Man had no CoC at all, guys like Garp would wash him, Akainu, Aokiji & co.

As Chinjao said, the seas are full of those with the Haki of a King and Rayleigh too said this power can often be found among those who have made a name for themselves. We know that high tiers like Doffy, Katakuri and Hancock have it. But the strongest military force does not? Fujitora and Greenbull were also labelled as power houses and the ones picked in the world wide military draft.
Nah.
They are basically DF merchants with OP DFs.

I dont think any of them will have CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.