How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I’m for all 3 of cross guild having it. Of course I would love to see a gag of Croc and Mihawk using a massive CoC blast and the enemy thinking this much CoC is coming solely from Buggy
LMAOOOO that would be gold! Buggy accidental hype men! Buggy is the OPM King of OP i swear lol. Mihawk acts as his Saitama and Croc idk who he could be though.

@SakazOuki Blackbeard's strongest woman underling vs Rock's strongest woman underling. One has a mythic Zoan the other has a paramecia. Keep in mind, Devon isn't even peaked only 34 still. Roughly similar age to BM during her Rocks days.

Teach > Xebec
Devon > Linlin

Rocks Linlin >> Devon
Teach isn't yet > Xebec

I won't be shocked if Xebec returns and is the last villain of beehive arc

Even better, Celestial Dragon Shanks is confirmed to be under the protection of the Admirals. Lol

Celestial Dragon Shanks truly is the most privileged character in the series. Born with CoC, born a high ranking celestial dragon, baby sat by Roger, baby sat by his crew, and now we can confirm protected by the Admirals.

Say what you will about Shanks, this man stepped up at the end of Marineford and challenged everyone to fight him and NO ONE…was willing to fight an Admiral who would’ve attacked them for attacking Celestial Dragon Shanks. Lol
Yes, indeed. That's how supreme Shanks' political power is within the WG.

Yes, indeed. Shanks' political power within the WG is astonishing. He can live his life as one of the most influential pirates, be part of the Roger pirates, steal the Nika fruit from a WG ship and feed it to Luffy and he still is so highly respected within the WG that he can walk in and out from Marijoa, talk with the Gorosei and walk into the MF war to tell the admirals and fleet admiral to settle down in front of a world wide audience.

Meanwhile the fleet admiral of the marines is told to shut up.

:risiup:

When was the last time Trashda had 3 chapters in a row?

Now taking a 1 month break (again once before Egghead)

If they clown only took a month break before Onigashima‘s climax we may have gotten a better story, better ending for Big Mom‘s fight, better flashback for Waido & Awakened Waido... For fuck sake
You realize hes taking a break because hes having eye surgery? You want his drawings to be messed up?

C

CensoredbyWG

Nah. One Piece was never a story of a 'misfit turning into someone important' like Naruto. The inherited Will and fate have been emphasized since the beginning of the series. And bloodline doesn't matter in one piece as much as it matters in Naruto. DF system is broken but Oda never went to the level of 'planetary' and no matter how broken DF is, it is useless in seawater.
"Bloodline doesnt matter" dude says this when we are going through an arc where everybody important is a member of royal families or comes from their lineage lol.

Not to mention CoC thats entirely dependent on both luck and who your parents are.

Status
Not open for further replies.