How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Until we don't know for certain whether the 'Shanks' we saw talk to the Gorosei was indeed Shanks I'm not going to pass my judgement yet.
This one point would change everything about Shanks' personality and his role in the story.
lol it was definitely him. Always thought that theory was weird

we know that he's from a celestial dragon family, Sengoku stopped the war because it was him, Shanks has access to privileges that no pirate does.

He also came to the Gorosei to talk about "a certain pirate" that's definitely Teach.

And if it wasn't Shanks, and instead it was his brother "Fhanks", why would the Gorosei tell a Holy Knight that he "should have nothing to do with politics"

It is a win lol. Celestial Dragon Shanks is

1. Confirmed to be weaker than Admirals who are the strongest in the Government

2. Confirmed to only be alive because the Admirals protect him and can’t attack him or Saint Figarland Sr would execute them.

Celestial Dragon Shanks being confirmed a fraudulent government dog is absolutely a huge win for Admiral bros. Lol
This is top tier copium. Either Shanks was too strong for the marines or he can order them around like dogs. Neither is a good look.

Years of long lasting anti Admirals arguments got squashed post Wano.

1.) Admirals need permission to attack Yonkou confirmed when Teach invaded Amazon Lily and the Marines were standing around getting attacked but had to wait till clearance.

2.) Kuzan not joining Blackbeard because he's inferior in strength but because he choses to follow him.

3.) Fujitora was hurt by the Revos. This one failed miserably.

4.) Shanks made the entire Navy back off, turns out, his diplomatic status had Sengoku listen to him and take the blame "only because it's you".

What's next:

- Admirals CoC ?
- Garp vs Admirals ?

Can't wait.
:kayneshrug:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Doffy was born a CD and was subsequently excommunicated due to his father.
Doffy didn’t used to go have private conversations with the Gorosei that he didn’t want anyone else to know about lol.

Little Baby Figarland Jr may lie about being a pirate but he can’t forget his roots as a slave owning government dog. Lol

The usual reaction of the Yankers. Spam cope when the canon Manga takes away one of their delusions. Last chapter it was Fujitora being injured by Revos and this chapter it's Shanks most wanked "feat".

As we've said "only because it's you" was clear enough.

Spamming stop won't prevent people from spreading the truth.
These last chapters have been pretty hard on them tbh. Nearly shattered all their agenda, with BB begging Kuzan to spare his life or stuff like the RA bums having Fujitora literally carriying their mission for them, bloodlusted Gorosei (that they put all their stocks on) failing to capture a wounded Sabo in 6 vs 1… geez

St Figarland Jr. diplomatic immunity is just the icing on the cake lol

On a scale of 1-10, how do you guys feel about Shanks being this connected to the World Government? From a story perspective
I mean, if you take it from my view, I think he's heavily tied to the WG side plot wise. The meeting with the Gorosei has grounds to make you question everything Shanks is. He could be "using" Luffy to get to One Piece for example.

Or maybe he is actually good, i dont know, but I think its clear his plot is more than just Blackbeard lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This is top tier copium. Either Shanks was too strong for the marines or he can order them around like dogs. Neither is a good look.
The theme of the Yonkou is that as a child they all refused to serve the WG or even join the navy, Kaidou refused to be used as a political tool, Big Mom could even reach the position of FA based on her physical attributes alone, someone with Haki as strong as Shanks bending his knee to the government ? This is impossible.

Mihawk won't have CoC becaude he's a fraud

Other than Sengoku and maybe 2 others
98% of conquerors are directly linked to Luffy
His own student who he trained has CoC we also learned the WSS is a kingly ambitioni don't think Loda can make it any more obvious Mihawk will be a conqueror. You also have to ask yourself why Zoro would be granted CoC if it's not going to help him forge his own kokuto:pepehawk:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Saint Charlos could order the Marines around, St Charlos was still a weakling and a Governmemt member which makes him weaker than Admirals. Little Baby Figarland Jr is no different, and once Ryokugyu gets Celestial Dragon Shanks’ political immunity taken away, the last Yonko will die to a Vice Admiral or something. Lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Not every single Holy Knight is going to be weaker than every single Gorosei, and not every single Seraphim is going to be weaker than every Gorosei/Holy Knight imo.

I'd bet on Figarland, and Valkyrie being the two strongest World Government employees.

This thread is why you shouldn’t base your entire online personality of a group of characters :kobeha:

Admiral fans salty AF their characters are just foot soldiers in the grand scheme of things. It’s a shame because they don’t need to be final villains to be cool characters

Status
Not open for further replies.