How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, im saying Shanks is using Luffy, not actually helping him. So it justifies why the WG hasnt punished Shanks for

1. Mentoring him
2. Giving him the hat
3. Stealing the Nika fruit

Etc
and you think he uses it for his personal purpose or those of Imu?

the fact that shanks knows about the nika when even the gorosei considers this fruit as a legend or myth makes me believe that the figerlands are traitors infiltrating for 800 years and that they pass on the story of the return of joy joy for centuries??? just like the nefertari have infiltrated the 20 founder

I never speculated BB having Cerberus df.

I was actually surprised to read that - oda revealing one of the big mystery when BB wasn't even involved was kind of off .

But anything about BB is hype for me lol

So, I am just curious what will be his 3rd df.
Oh, interesting, have you ever seen this from Artur? Do you think it's just a translation hoax or there will be more behind it? I mean, he managed to scar Shanks, but in Marine ford he didn't even try to engage. With the reveal of Chapter 1085 I got the same vibes that Blackbeard is still hiding something and doesn't want anyone to see?

That's why I was hyped for a moment, when I read about that Cerberus thing. Not the biggest Fan, either, but it would have finally solved the mystery regarding Shanks scar and this "hidden ability"

You ACTUALLY think Nami was in that egg?:josad:
Yes she is based of Monkey King

he was sealed for 500 years

the first time we see a hint about this egg was chapter 0 with Shiki

he was character who Nami for her powers in Strong World movie written by Oda

Nami has a named attack called Weather Eggs which literally crack open and creates lightning storms and weather effects

the egg had no relevance to any other character or hint at anything else in OP

The backstory of the WG is the backstory of Imu. Imu is the important person here and he seems powerful enough in order to jump ship and join as a shadow leader of another group just fine.

How do you think the WG should react to the death of a Gorosei by the Straw Hats hands?
But ask yourself, how does it make sense to defeat a villain then go backwards and find out the void century and what Imu did? That would be like not finding out about Oden at all until after Kaido was defeated. Narrarives dont work like this.

How they react is irrelevant, because we dont know. For all we know, they would send Akainu and his full military force in leau of themselves because thats a marines role.

We dont even know if Saturn loses in Egghead yet

J

Joygirl1

Despite the Gorosei and Imu being hyped currently I still think that Blackbeard will be the final villain for Luffy as he has the strongest grudge towards him and those two being such complete opposites, this is absolutely becoming personal for Luffy! While at the same time he doesn´t even know about Imu´s existence so far and on an emotional level Luffy could not really care about Imu in any other way than about average other enemies he defeated, despite Imu probably being very powerful this would lack an emotional build-up so far. Unless Imu is personally going to kill someone close to Luffy, like Shanks for example.

Bro, they casually met with him in the same room lmao. And they started a war with Whitebeard over one person, or rarher their marine force did.
Look dude. The Marines, The CP1 to CP0, ALL OF WG forces have a law that they have to obey. And that's you don't freaking touch even a single hair on an empeor. Why do you think that is? Actually they literally say why that is. because they DON'T want to risk a war with an emperor.
They did take out the WB pirates true. But they used Ace as bait so that they could take WB out.

and you think he uses it for his personal purpose or those of Imu?

the fact that shanks knows about the nika when even the gorosei considers this fruit as a legend or myth makes me believe that the figerlands are traitors infiltrating for 800 years and that they pass on the story of the return of joy joy for centuries??? just like the nefertari have infiltrated the 20 founder
No idea, but my personal opinion is for his own gain. Oda has confirmed that Shanks has his own views and plans of the new era.

Bro what are you even trying to sayXD

The point is, you can sit here and use different, incomparable relationships to argue your point.
It's a very simple concept. The weaker ones can't protect the stronger ones.
The best they hope can do is distract an enemy or protect unconscious, half-dead stronger ones.

If a stronger person can block the same attack that the weaker one did, then it's not protection, that's just a weakling coming in and doing something.

That's even a basic concept with Shanks' fleet.
Shanks is the one who is protecting them. Do you think these weaklings were protecting Shanks or just trying to repay Shanks by distracting Kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.