How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look dude. The Marines, The CP1 to CP0, ALL OF WG forces have a law that they have to obey. And that's you don't freaking touch even a single hair on an empeor. Why do you think that is? Actually they literally say why that is. because they DON"T want to risk a war with an emperor.
They did take out the WB pirates true. But they used Ace as bait so that they could take WB out.
Lol, thats a rule for Marines to prevent conflict, which is already circumvented by SWORD. Did you not read 1081?

Nothing states the WG wont actually fight a Yonko when needed.

Despite the Gorosei and Imu being hyped currently I still think that Blackbeard will be the final villain for Luffy as he has the strongest grudge towards him and those two being such complete opposites, this is absolutely becoming personal for Luffy! While at the same time he doesn´t even know about Imu´s existence so far and on an emotional level Luffy could not really care about Imu in any other way than about average other enemies he defeated, despite Imu probably being very powerful this would lack an emotional build-up so far. Unless Imu is personally going to kill someone close to Luffy, like Shanks for example.
Strongest Grudge
That's Akainu

Look dude. The Marines, The CP1 to CP0, ALL OF WG forces have a law that they have to obey. And that's you don't freaking touch even a single hair on an empeor. Why do you think that is? Actually they literally say why that is. because they DON'T want to risk a war with an emperor.
They did take out the WB pirates true. But they used Ace as bait so that they could take WB out.
CP0, the warlords, and the marines are all under the jurisdiction of Kong.

Gorosei and Holy Knight are clearly not.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh, interesting, have you ever seen this from Artur? Do you think it's just a translation hoax or there will be more behind it? I mean, he managed to scar Shanks, but in Marine ford he didn't even try to engage. With the reveal of Chapter 1085 I got the same vibes that Blackbeard is still hiding something and doesn't want anyone to see?

That's why I was hyped for a moment, when I read about that Cerberus thing. Not the biggest Fan, either, but it would have finally solved the mystery regarding Shanks scar and this "hidden ability"
It's confirmed that BB gave that scar to shanks

BB might be having third df for that too happen or he used haki.

And, him hiding abilities is given with oda not showing what BB can actually do against Law

It's a very simple concept. The weaker ones can't protect the stronger ones.
The best they hope can do is distract an enemy or protect unconscious, half-dead stronger ones.

If a stronger person can block the same attack that the weaker one did, then it's not protection, that's just a weakling coming in and doing something.

That's even a basic concept with Shanks' fleet.
Shanks is the one who is protecting them. Do you think these weaklings were protecting Shanks or just trying to repay Shanks by distracting Kid?

Lol, thats a rule for Marines to prevent conflict, which is already circumvented by SWORD. Did you not read 1081?

Nothing states the WG wont actually fight a Yonko when needed.
And did you read what SWORD actually is? They are Marines in name only. They don't get any help from the Marine HQ.
You guys make up lots and lots of head canon. But as the Gorosei said. angering a yonko and risking a pointless war is NOT something the WG wants. They can't just punish one of the yonko because they want to. If so they would have killed blackbeard by now.

J

Joygirl1

That Cerberus devil fruit is also very interesting, it´s another thing that could imply Blackbeard gathering even more powers. Unless someone else manages to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.