How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do the original have Lunarian DNA, unlimited stamina and laser beams ?

Only because they carry part of their dna and are lookalikes doesn't mean they're a 100% copy. People fail to get that.

Moria will never beat his copy
Do the duplicates have the df mastery of the originals?
Like awakening?

Neither do they have the haki mastery of the originals like CoC, CoA & CoO.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What does flame on got to do with parasite
Doffy can use am entire town worth of strings to finish the job, with haki I dont see how he fails
His haki is incredibly weak, not even worth consideration lol.

Regular methods of restraining someone is pretty pathetic. Doffy holds into Luffy for a second before switching to parasite.

His haki is incredibly weak, not even worth consideration lol.

Regular methods of restraining someone is pretty pathetic. Doffy holds into Luffy for a second before switching to parasite.
He's still using haki against hakiless machines tho, and birdcage was literally unscratched from a meteor
Tho there's something I haven't considered all this time, with their speed the Seraph would crush him lol

But if he restrains them with his awakening they're done

Do the duplicates have the df mastery of the originals?
Wdym?
What has Boa done that S-Snake can't, same for Kuma ?
Mihawk's copy even has an additional fruit.

Lunarian DNA literally makes you tougher than Kaido. Do you want to tell me that Moria, Jinbe and Boa will have what it takes to defeat a Lunarian buffed by their own DNA + Beams ?

Neither do they have the haki mastery of the originals like CoC, CoA & CoO.
Hmm let's see:

- Croc = No Haki feats
- Jinbe = Average Haki. Was bypassed by WsW who gets stomped by any Kid Seraphim.
- Boa = No Haki feat
- Kuma = No Haki feat
- Doffy = outdated and inferior Hardening to Cracker
- Moria = seriously?

Yeah bro, you ain't selling me that.

C

CensoredbyWG

Mihawk and Croc would destroy their copies but…
Kuma - Probably dead by end of Egghead
Jinbe - S-Shark outclasses him in every way
Doffy - Possible but unless the WG releases him of their own will I doubt he’s leaving prison
Boa - S-Snake has her hax and none of boas physical strength looks all that strong
Moriah - Definitely gets slapped
Lol, crocodile is entirely dependent on his fruit, the moment his sand doesnt work against minicroc, desperation mode starts.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He's still using haki against hakiless machines tho, and birdcage was literally unscratched from a meteor
Tho there's something I haven't considered all this time, with their speed the Seraph would crush him lol

But if he restrains them with his awakening they're done
Bird cage isn’t reflective or Doffy’s strings lol, just of his plot armor.

Doffy can use his haki, it and his AP is ass. Sanji snuck S Shark with a no named DJ kick and didn’t do damage. Doffy’s struggling to do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.