How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some rootbear level Clownery you're showing.
they literally use a fuckin sword, what do you wanna call them? Kickboxers?
If Mihawk wasn't Shanks is the only candidate to get it.

and He indeed is a Swordsman. his majority of the attacks involves use of his sword with df. FUjitora does the same.

Roger lived the same time as Xebec , Xebec probably held it.
he didn't strongest man title either ? oden didn't got it either.

Debunked what ? Nobody knows if someone else existed before Mihawk.
Roger carries no strongest title............ doesn't explain shit or even debunks anything.
Shanks was the prime candidate to become WSS if mihawk wasn't around that's like common sense clown.

Not all sword attack cuts. Zoro has his own set of attacks which doesn't cut.
Roger isn't WGS, why Shanks should be? Their style doesn't translate to WGS, stop being stupid.

Roger even uses a pistol and Law uses DF ability and still there in that picture LMAO, that doesn't prove anything dumbass.

EoS Zolo won't be close to EoS opponents of Luffy. And Mihawk will be weaker than Zolo.

"Teach is the winner vs WB", really? Do you honestly consider Teach "beat" WB in any sense of the word?
Same WB that 2 shotted Akainu, couldn't 2 shot Yami Teach, Teach killed him with a pistol and stole his DF, thats it.
Who tf even like rapist molester coward blackbeard
Zolo is the one eyed chicken coward who run from fodder Apoo :gokulaugh:

Whitebeard died. Blackbeard happened to be in his presence when that happened
Sengoku said WB was still strong, he 2 shotted Akainu in that condition, couldn't 2 shot Yami Teach, gets killed instead.

Imo its probably the right way ti go anyway even if they are endgame. You have to consider Luffy's crew, fleet, RA commanders, other Supernova, etc in the equation. All of the God Knights being broken make no sense.

The Gorosei on the other hand 50/50, because you can in theory scale Zoro, Sanji, Kid, Law, Sabo, and a few others to that level if Luffy fights Imu. The rest of the crew can share God Knights, CP0 members, etc. Im not sure who fights Kong, his other subordinates or the Seraphim, but plenty of strong allies may be involved in this case so it wont matter.
I’m dead sure on holy knights. I can see the top 2-3 being powerful but for all the flack people give to Oda as writer, I know he’s not the type to pull like 10 top tiers outta nowhere lol. Gorosei were introduced long ago and there were hints from their design they could fight, they are a different matter.

No bro, Blackbeard killing Shanks is the most unpredicable thing to exist in fiction. Nobody at all guesses it or say it. Nobody
dunno if the tone was meant for me or someone else

BB killing shanks or Shanks killing bb can happen

Bb becoming ally and shanks villain and vice versa and none at all

only thing confirmed to be is imu is last enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.