How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i'm on the team that akainu will be sabo's fight, maybe sabo X v 1 akainu with some help

i'm kind of bored of 1 v1 fights, i want those fights we see on the internet where a dude comes form nowhere and divekicks while a dog runs around a woman does a capeoira movement and an old lady hit someone with a bottle of coffe

denonocuYgritaria

i think i'm on the team that akainu will be sabo's fight, maybe sabo X v 1 akainu with some help

i'm kind of bored of 1 v1 fights, i want those fights we see on the internet where a dude comes form nowhere and divekicks while a dog runs around a woman does a capeoira movement and an old lady hit someone with a bottle of coffe

denonocuYgritaria
Then sabo will be dead in that fight

C

CensoredbyWG

Is he? He’s incredibly cowardly, lacks any semblance of honor, and hasn’t shown a single hint of CoC.
He seeks to be the king of the world, stole best paramecia from top 7 characters in the show and became a yonko in the timespan od 2 years.

He did LIGHT YEARS better than a certain someone who got his ass beat so hard by this same aforementioned yonko to the point where his only choice was to slaughter fodders in the beginning of paradise.

Not to mention that he managed to lose to pre gears pre haki luffy despite being a sand logia in the middle of the DESERT.

Status
Not open for further replies.