How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seeks to be the king of the world, stole best paramecia from top 7 characters in the show and became a yonko in the timespan od 2 years.

He did LIGHT YEARS better than a certain someone who got his ass beat so hard by this same aforementioned yonko to the point where his only choice was to slaughter fodders in the beginning of paradise.

Not to mention that he managed to lose to pre gears pre haki luffy despite being a sand logia in the middle of the DESERT.
You mean where Blackbeard sat on a boat for thirty years waiting for a devil fruit to fall into his lap?

Everything Blackbeard gets is because of plot. Dudes got more plot armor than luffy afterall. He’s no conqueror he’s just a dreamer. That’s why he needs two devil fruits because he can’t use CoC coating

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I love how this chapter indirectly made Xebec relevant again.

Vegapunk made the weapon for the WG, its not Uranus, which means that the WG didnt have this weapon 38 years ago for God Valley because he wasnt with them then (he was with MADS after the incident).

This suggests that it probanly still exists which means Xebec may still exist.
I think the WG is lying about Vegapunk developing the weapon that destroyed Lulusia, and is trying to frame him for it somehow. Sounds like them.

C

CensoredbyWG

You mean where Blackbeard sat on a boat for thirty years waiting for a devil fruit to fall into his lap?

Everything Blackbeard gets is because of plot. Dudes got more plot armor than luffy afterall. He’s no conqueror he’s just a dreamer. That’s why he needs two devil fruits because he can’t use CoC coating
He used his cunning and killed a yonko commander*

I think the WG is lying about Vegapunk developing the weapon that destroyed Lulusia, and is trying to frame him for it somehow. Sounds like them.
Depending on who we get this info from in the chapter, I agee with you

If it's Sabo spitballing then it's a dead giveaway VP didn't do it and it's just Sabo guessing since the weapon is so advanced

If it's a Gorosei then VP did it

Status
Not open for further replies.