Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic was about population decline and he was talking about it in a general sense to compare the two outcomes based on whether you prioritize work or parenthood.
He wasn't asking anyone to become a mother.
your "career" will never say "I love you mommy.".
Enjoy dying alone with a closet full of top shelf clothes and a bunch of cats or something, lol.”

You mean to tell me this isn’t maidenless, creepy, incel behavior? If so touch grass.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
your "career" will never say "I love you mommy.".
Enjoy dying alone with a closet full of top shelf clothes and a bunch of cats or something, lol.”
:lawsigh:

You really think he's saying this to Meeyori or sth? And that he isn't making a general point?

You mean to tell me this isn’t maidenless, creepy, incel behavior? If so touch grass.
Yea yea sure lol.

EDIT: You know what? You are right. Let's just leave it at that. I really dont give a shit tbh.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I love Ivankov as he created even in the middle of the impel down a safe space for his people and anyone who is not coming there to bring harm, protect it and help those in need
Post automatically merged:

Also iva is strong, spontaneous, joy to watch, can shorten my years of pain, misery, running between institutions and laying in the hospital, to a simple pierce of his nails, and can cook good

Status
Not open for further replies.