How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can so tell this is the shit Oda actually wanted to write about. His writing with the CD-RA-WG is just peak OP lmao. Ignoring powerlevel agenda aside, all the WG/Marine/CD/RA characters, just so damn good man.

Pre-TS best arcs all related to the WG. Post-TS same shit happening again.
Man sometimes I get flashbacks of Big Job screaming wedding cake for 10 consecutive releases lmao
Anything not related to WG/ Marines/ Revos is just some disorganized nonsense full of unnecessary gags. No world building, no well written characters, dumbass designs, bland abilities and empty dialogue, you name it.
Nothing drips harder than the white Marine coat

I'm expecting Vegapunk to completely HUMILIATE Saturn in Egghead.

Oda is gassing him up this Warrior of Scientific Defense stuff but he's now up against the World's Greatest Scientist who has barely shown what he's capable of.

Vegapunk is going to get into a mecha and beat his ass or something or the defense system he has created in Egghead will be too much for Saturn.

I'm also wondering if the Seraphims will truly obey Saturn over Vegapunk himself, I'm sure there's a loophole somewhere
Vegachad.:risitavirus:

You can so tell this is the shit Oda actually wanted to write about. His writing with the CD-RA-WG is just peak OP lmao. Ignoring powerlevel agenda aside, all the WG/Marine/CD/RA characters, just so damn good man.

Pre-TS best arcs all related to the WG. Post-TS same shit happening again.
Always thought that the "Yonko Saga" (Actually Kaido/BM Saga) was basically filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.