How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
USA-wise, it can be complicated with 1st Amendment rights. A website also has legal responsibilities. Where the line of distinction between the two lines is up to interpretation of the law and the ingenuity of the attorneys involved.

Cyber-bullying

IIRC, others were maliciously slandering him, according to Beta's interpretation. Of the posts I read after Beta left were a bunch of low blows and not uplifting, to say the least. He may have cause for investigating slander. That said, at heart, I tend to agree with you. This is a no-holds barred website. Dishing it out and taking it, go hand-in-hand. No excuses.

Legally, though, powers-that-be may have their own understandings. That is up to Beta's and WG's attorneys, if they employ attorneys. After that, it may come down to a judge.
Well, you also have to prove legitimate monetary damages. Being mocked on an internet forum in a petty squabble is hardly something a group of Lawyers or a Judge would even be interested in listening to.

USA-wise, it can be complicated with 1st Amendment rights. A website also has legal responsibilities. Where the line of distinction between the two lines is up to interpretation of the law and the ingenuity of the attorneys involved.

Cyber-bullying

IIRC, others were maliciously slandering him, according to Beta's interpretation. Of the posts I read after Beta left were a bunch of low blows and not uplifting, to say the least. He may have cause for investigating slander. That said, at heart, I tend to agree with you. This is a no-holds barred website. Dishing it out and taking it, go hand-in-hand. No excuses.

Legally, though, powers-that-be may have their own understandings. That is up to Beta's and WG's attorneys, if they employ attorneys. After that, it may come down to a judge.
Remember this is international. Not a US website.

Admirals could harm kaido, they just couldnt beat him.

Nine scabbards harmed him through ryou, are they admirals too???
Post automatically merged:

Whats this story about lol???
Post automatically merged:

Tell this story pls

Kaido was captured by the marines 8 times and tried executing him but couldn't even scar him. Which means Oden is already above admiral. Did scabbards scar kaido?

Anyone who scars kaido is a yonko and so Zoro is a yonko.

For an extreme example, look at Kiwifarms. They engage in swatting, doxxing, and harassment on the reg. Lawsuits aren't touching it. Folks have resorted to semi successfully deplatforming them through various means because it's far more effective than filing litigation that almost assuredly will go absolutely nowhere.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
For an extreme example, look at Kiwifarms. They engage in swatting, doxxing, and harassment on the reg. Lawsuits aren't touching it. Folks have resorted to semi successfully deplatforming them through various means because it's far more effective than filing litigation that almost assuredly will go absolutely nowhere.
Kiwifarms is a legit a good example too!

Status
Not open for further replies.