What was the last movie you watched?

Only now watched Bullet Train

A very, very enjoyable flick with a dynamic pace. It was non stop fun from start to finish and I can see myself rewatching it when I'm up for a good laugh.

Big props to the actors playing Lemon and Tangerine. Great chemistry between the two, it would be cool to see a prequel with them. Maybe the Joburg job so Brad Pitt can also play a role
Yeah, Bullet Train is a dynamic wacky fun :) I especially liked humor there.

Con Air (1997) - 4/5. Classic cheesy 90's action fun with an iconic look and accent from Nic cage. Jon malkovich, Jon cussack and Steve Buscemi are excellent as always. "Put the bunny back in the box".
If you liked Con Air, I would recomend you to watch The Rock and Face Off, both with Nicolas Cage, if you haven't seen them already.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Only now watched Bullet Train

A very, very enjoyable flick with a dynamic pace. It was non stop fun from start to finish and I can see myself rewatching it when I'm up for a good laugh.

Big props to the actors playing Lemon and Tangerine. Great chemistry between the two, it would be cool to see a prequel with them. Maybe the Joburg job so Brad Pitt can also play a role
Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass) and Brian Tyree Henry (Paper Boi from the show Atlanta) are each the kind of performer who instantly elevates everything they appear in, I’m a huge fan of both guys and felt the exact same way about a spin-off of just them when I watched Bullet Train :cheers:

The Super Mario Bros. Movie - 10/10.

A pretty fun and overall enjoyable movie. Illumination once again delivers.

My only criticism is that Princess Peach's design should have been more of the game design rather than just Lucy 2.0 from Despicable Me franchise.

The rest of the movie experience I will explain below.

I kinda wish that we got more romance stuff between Mario and Peach. Peach calls Luigi by name while she never calls Mario by name but she keeps calling him "Mustache" throughout the whole movie lmao. But oh well, next movie will probably explore more of that.

Yoshi egg reveal at the end was hype though. I guess Yoshi will be the major ally of the next movie just like Donkey Kong was for this movie.

Hopefully we get a Yoshi Island arc in the sequel, we did kinda see a glimpse of Yoshi herd when Mario was travelling with Peach and Toad.

And maybe we get to see Princess Daisy + Bowser Jr. and the gang.

But my heart hopes that the next movie will focus more on Luigi's story as he doesn't do much in this movie. And we might see Luigi Mansion reference if we're lucky lmao.

But yeah, that's about it for my Mario movie reveal. I'm gonna watch John Wick 4 next.

Tagging some folks who might be interested. @Jaguark101 @Agni Kaios @Nikuzi @Sir Yasheen etc.

I indeed enjoyed the movie and absolutely rate it so very highly!

On my first watch through, I had it at a clean 10/10 being the mega mario fan that I am. However Iafter my second and third watch through (Yeah I really did watch it back to back almost 3 days in a row) I’ve concluded the movie is a solid 9.8/10

Idk I just felt the pacing was WAYYYY too fast and that they could easily included WAYYYY more iconic characters like Bowser Jr,, Daisy and Yoshi( Ik they made an appearance but had no voicelines…..even diddy kong got a line) just to name a few

I just think they could’ve stretched the movie out is what I’m saying, kinda like the sonic 2 movie. Or perhaps maybe I’m being a bit too picky?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I really enjoyed it myself, was an entertaining watch and probably the best Illumination movie. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10

Latest movie I saw was Across the Spiderverse, fuck was it good, I can't wait until I can get it on home release.

I'd give it a 20/10 can't wait for next year for the next one after that cliffhanger

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Idk I just felt the pacing was WAYYYY too fast and that they could easily included WAYYYY more iconic characters like Bowser Jr,, Daisy and Yoshi( Ik they made an appearance but had no voicelines…..even diddy kong got a line) just to name a few
they're definitely saving those characters and a few others like the koopalings and Wario for sequel movies.

I hope King Boo has voicelines in a sequel. A Luigi's Mansion subplot would be fun

I may have seen the worst horror movie ever created:

Jeeper's Creepers: Reborn

The original movie and it's first sequel were passable movies. Especially the original which put the Creeper on the map.

But this most recent flick, which was supposed to be a reboot of the franchise after Jeeper's Creepers 3 shit the bed more than toddler quintiplets with diarrhea.

I only made it through half of the movie, it was so trashy.

It felt like a symphony of shit - cgi and green screen used for the most mundane stuff (like a cemetary scene, for example), horrible costume for the monster, atrocious acting from literally everyone involved and a boring plot to boot.