How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally has bandages all over his face abd the lines for time passing by was shown

He had the blood on his face in last chapter as well. We just didn't see his full body view last chapter.

In this chapter he is putting pressure on the same spot where he was stabbed last chapter.

I'll wait for the dialogue to conclude if he time passed and he actually fought offscreen. If he ded then ill take the L

Holy knights and Gorosei >>>>>>>> Ladmirals. Ladmirals are just one shot materials before the fight versus the HK, Gorosei and Imu begins. Its over for admiral bois. You can all go cry.

So you are telling me Akainu is still fighting with his desk??
Man this guy is getting overshadowed every single chapter. Like by this time how many people are above him that are also super strong? 5 people in Gorosei. One is this figarland holy knight, and one is Imu. there are seven guys above his status that are super strong apparently. Why would he ever be the final villain?
How did you conclude those guys being stronger than Akainu? Are you dumb?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Is a reason why Oda can afford to have Fujitora create a drift in the Marines. Why Dragon has spent 20+ years trying to gather up an army. The mf knows it ain't some cakewalk. Why "good marines" don't just rebel and go slaughter mode.

I think this dude might not even be 1 of the 9 knights, but just the leader who's akin to Akainu being the leader to the Admirals.

Marines - 9 Top tiers
Celestial Dragons - 7 top tiers so far + unknown holy knights some of whom might damn be top tiers too
CP0 - Still unknown for the most part

THIS IS INSANE.
Yep. There's a reason why the World Government ruled the world for 800 years.

Im still hoping the Cipher Pol has a strong leader, with zoan awakening ofc.

Btw who are the 9 marine top tiers? Sakazuki, Issho, Borsalino, Aramaki, Garp, Sengoku, Tsuru(?), Gion(?), and Chaton(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.