How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What make you think any of these characters are stronger than Akainu?
I never said stronger. I said they are strong, have higher status AND are getting more attention from Oda when we are in the final saga, which is when Akainu should start getting more attention from the plot if he is a final villain. Like how BB is getting more attention.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Saka, Issho, Borsalino, Aramaki, Garp, Sengoku, Gion, Chaton, Tensei.
Having the latter 3 is a real hot take.

But I've always had high hopes for those 3. Not just from a powerscaling standpoint, but hopeful they'll be important storywise

I think it was mentioned that Charon's friends with Issho, and Gion seems to be Tsuru's apprentice. Those two seem to be "good Marines" so to speak

Tensei was seen with Borsalino and Sakazuki iirc. I think that means he could end up being one of the more antagonistic vice admirals

Having the latter 3 is a real hot take.

But I've always had high hopes for those 3. Not just from a powerscaling standpoint, but hopeful they'll be important storywise

I think it was mentioned that Charon's friends with Issho, and Gion seems to be Tsuru's apprentice. Those two seem to be "good Marines" so to speak

Tensei was seen with Borsalino and Sakazuki iirc. I think that means he could end up being one of the more antagonistic vice admirals
I MEAN, I did say it few months ago as well.

Would make 0 sense for the Marines to label other people with the Zodiac aliases if they aren't close to the Admirals.

Lol dont forget this shit emun is confirmed fraud, mf literally makin shit up to hyped the chapter
By: Emunopla
Marshall D teach appears in the chapter with something important has a relevance to him(that thing maybe will be mentioned or appeared)
The five elders talks about the families of the 20 founders regarding Nerona, Donquixote and Figarland.
Morgans appears in the last page and the narrator says he(morgans) is preparing for something will shake the world
Doffy seraphim appears in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.