Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
🤔

This could be interesting because it’s likely they didn’t know that one of them would die when they did it as well

This made her incredibly jaded and she decided to desire everything in the world because she lost her only friend

She lost the meaning of what is the point of having everything when you have no friends to share it with
Thematically it would fit perfectly.

The MC with the power to make friends and Imu who is the complete opossite and Imu might hate the Ds because of that. They're extrovert gods lol.

Oda fooling us with showing Imu's evil side just to shock everyone later. We know his game.

I guarantee you there will be some childish reason like that.

Well, the four weeks sucks, but at least it looks to have been timed well so that this large break from Egghead is done (which has been on the whole excellent) and we’ll be going back for Egghead “Act Two.”

First quarter just a bit of rounding up. Skipping over Sabo’s actual escape is a shame, as is the fact he genuinely did nothing of worth other than listen in to the meeting to be called Flame Emperor. But yeah, I think Robin is the only comparable figure who is associated with as many Ds as him.

The weapon not being an Ancient Weapon is very interesting. Has Vegapunk rebuilt one? Mother Flame, the Sun, Vegapunk’s energy source being used for nefarious ends? Or maybe not the Sun, but magma from the Earth? Should be getting used on Egghead, based on what the Gorosei are saying.

Imu’s personality is very dickish, Gorosei again coning across as their usual “for the greater good” selves. Some of those names are weird and will take a long time to get used to. I’ll pat myself in the back for predicting each Gorosei has a speciality and that Saturn is science, and that’s why he’s going to Vegapunk. I did not, however, get that the other four would be so… mundane.

Also, we have the Will of V now?

And we have the last Seraphim. I don’t think the other Warlords will have one. They have always been assossciated with the number seven and I think the originals are the most iconic. Will Moria be S-Gecko or S-Bat? And what psycho decided it was necessary to give S-Croc the same scar, cause kid Croc didn’t have it? S-Croc looks weirdly sad. Funny that S-Flamingo and Moria are so chipper and cheerful compared to the rest.

I really liked the RA discussion, mostly because Ivankov basically acted like the fans and gave out all the suspicions we have. Felt that Oda was having fun there.

And funnier still is after all these years, the Gorosei name reveal gets overshadowed by Shank’s dad. Who looks to be a totally terrible person. Moon shaped hair no doubt a sign of things to come. Interesting stuff- so the Celesitla Dragon’s had an extra kingdom, and Shank’s dad was in charge? Maybe a secret kingdom? Cause Lily is meant to be the only one who never went to Mariejois. Was God’s Valley the original home of the Celestial Dragons before they took the top of the Red Line from the Lunarians? Maybe making it a place of pilgrimage? Or is Garling someone who became a Celestial Dragon, like Stelly asked Garp about? Whether by marriage or adoption or something?

I don’t think Garling and Ghandi give two shit about this WSS stuff

I wonder if Mihawk even knows that Garling exists
No one really cared about this title besides Vista and Zoro so far
Zoro never hyped the most famous man in history Roger, and a literal sword wielding Admiral, as swordmasters, meaning they're not in the equation. Celestial Dragons are excluded by default as they're gods.

So, more parallels on Sanji and Shanks.

Both Princes, who were later adopted by non-royalty.
Both come to serve a future Pirate King.
Both rival a future WSS.
Both (hopefully for Shanks) despise their birth families.

Judge = Flamelike sun hair.
Garling = Moon hair

Judge and Garling = Not good people.

Oh and they look alike.

I say Princes because it says Garling was king.
Both can use fire. Shanks puts his sword on fire in Film Red.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So, more parallels on Sanji and Shanks.

Both Princes, who were later adopted by non-royalty.
Both come to serve a future Pirate King.
Both rival a future WSS.
Both (hopefully for Shanks) despise their birth families.

Judge = Flamelike sun hair.
Garling = Moon hair

Judge and Garling = Not good people.

Oh and they look alike.

I say Princes because it says Garling was king.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Celestial Dragons are excluded by default as they're gods.
these headcanon man, saint charloss is a CD who is a called a god too since they're called that then that obviously mean they are indeed gods apparently,also the title is ''worlds strongest swordsman (excluding gods)'' now:milaugh: is it so hard to accept he is just that guy? The closer we get to endgame the more insecure people feel about mihawk