Powers & Abilities Golem Pica's height is no more than 360m

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I saw a genius scaling Fainting Zolo succumbing to nail injuries and being distracted by fodders like Kamazou as Yc1 and killing Kaido this arc.
Being a yc1 and killing kaido arent mutually exclusive. Zoro beating king will show hes yc1, wait you said a scrub like vergo is yc2 so king must be at least a mid top tier in comparison. So not even yc1 lmfao.

There is a debate going on in the comment section, where some argue Pica has a height of over 1km, to approximately 1,5km. Calculations that are trying to prove that Zoro's ISDS is in the Megaton or Gigaton range or whatever. Thus, I represent why Pica's height is no more than 360m. Doing it in a Thread because the text is way too long.

This is the height of the Colosseum:

The plaza Pica stands right before, has exactly twice the height:

And that plaza makes up half of Pica's height. Now tell me do you think that 2 Colosseums stacked on top of each other have the height of Burj Khalifa (800m)?

Let's go a step further. In the background of the pica image you see the walls of Dressrosa, which I marked in green and which have at least half the height of pica.

How tall are these walls? We can tell exactly. We know that a marineship has a length of ~60m since Oars Jr.'s official height is 60m and his height was = marine ships length.

Here we see a marine battleship right next to the walls:

Stacked on top of each other, the walls have a height of 2,5 battleships. Let's be generous and say 3 battleships, since a small part of the wall to the left of the picture is cut off, which ought to be small given that we see the full height of the wall as we go to the right side of the wall in the picture. That makes them 3*60m=180m tall. And since the walls are no less then half of Pica's height, it makes Pica no more than 360m tall.

@Cinera @Finalbeta @Admiral Lee Hung @Sentinel @critical mindset @Dark Hound @Mr. Anderson
The average height of a mountain is 1000 meters, and the average width is 25,000 meters. Pica is much taller than he is wide, so the width of his waist is not that wide. Let’s just be generous and say 100 meters. So not only is Pica almost 3x smaller than a mountain, he’s also 250x thinner

C

critical mindset

Being a yc1 and killing kaido arent mutually exclusive. Zoro beating king will show hes yc1, wait you said a scrub like vergo is yc2 so king must be at least a mid top tier in comparison. So not even yc1 lmfao.
You Zolo bois are so confrontational with your wank, I've already proven that Zoro's cutting power is less than that of Don Sai. Stop going off on non-sequiters, I will happily demonstrate how Vergo's onitake is more powerful than any attack Zolo has shown so far outside of Enma, and barring the help of Orlumbus. Zolo bois like to forget that part. Keep it in the Zolo vs Sanji thread, don't spew your frustration here lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You Zolo bois are so confrontational with your wank, I've already proven that Zoro's cutting power is less than that of Don Sai. Stop going off on non-sequiters, I will happily demonstrate how Vergo's onitake is more powerful than any attack Zolo has shown so far, barring the help of Orlumbus or Enma. Zolo bois like to forget that part. Keep it in the Zolo vs Sanji thread, don't spew your frustration here lmao
You didnt prove shit. The don sai nonsesne was put down too on the thread.
Vergo is one shot by zoro.

C

critical mindset

You didnt prove shit. The don sai nonsesne was put down too on the thread.
Vergo is one shot by zoro.
It wasn't disproven, says the same guy who thinks Law's cuts are not real cuts. Don Sai provided a cutting power that exceeded Zolo, the length and the depth of his cut is damn near close to what Zolo did if not just outright superior to Zolo cutting Pica vertically from the torso up (that is without the momentum added from Orlumbus he used for ISDS). Only problem with that is that Don Sai focused his attack on Lao G, the whole power wasn't concentrated on piercing the bedrock. So there goes your argument. mid tiers like Don Sai and Hody Jones have better cutting feats than Zolo, but the latter have much better durability lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Law pretty much cut a mountain range
Nah, I think it's closer island range
Law cut:
The laboratory and it's mountain - Blue
at least 4 other mountains - Red
and a hill or small mountain in the water - Green

That small mountain has to be in the body of water and the only body water in punk hazzard is in the middle of the island. Which means Law's room was at least half island size if not bigger

:namiriously:
* Corrida Colosseum was based off the Roman Colosseum which is 189M in height.
* The Flower hill was over two times the height of the Colosseum making it minimum 378M
* Pica is bigger and wider than all of them…

In regards to feats Law or Zoro.

Zoro's is better, why ?

His is pure brute strength — this is like comparing Zoro and Luffy and stating Luffy's feat of pumping blood into his body is better than Zoro cause he's not rubber.

FOH with this thread.

:namiriously:
* Corrida Colosseum was based off the Roman Colosseum which is 189M in height.
* The Flower hill was over two times the height of the Colosseum making it minimum 378M
* Pica is bigger and wider than all of them…

In regards to feats Law or Zoro.

Zoro's is better, why ?

His is pure brute strength — this is like comparing Zoro and Luffy and stating Luffy's feat of pumping blood into his body is better than Zoro cause he's not rubber.

FOH with this thread.
The Colosseum is 49m tall wtf are you on about?

189m!? The first time a building ever reached over 80m was in the 1800s - let alone nearly 200m, which was first achieved in 1920 - stop the bullshit

FOH with this post

WRONG
48M was the wall of the base of the colosseum

The colosseum full height is 189M
I've just looked it up

The diameter is 189m, that has nothing to do with height

I've literally been there - I've literally worked in a 120m tall building (nowhere near 189m) and I can tell you now, the Colosseum is completely dwarfed

As I said before. No building ever reached 189m until 1921

I've just looked it up

The diameter is 189m, that has nothing to do with height

I've literally been there - I've literally worked in a 120m tall building (nowhere near 189m) and I can tell you now, the Colosseum is completely dwarfed

As I said before. No building ever reached 189m until 1921
Do you have a link to this so I can read it ? (If what your stating is true I'll take my "L")