Questions & Mysteries Dumbest One Piece Theories You've Ever Heard/Seen

Teach eats Whitebeard's balls to get Gura Gura No Mi:risicheck::believe:Only Oro Jackson people knows:pepestrike:
I remember laughing my ass off while reading that shit:milaugh:

The dumbest that I ever saw (aside from the Teach eat Whitebeard's balls) was
1. Crocodile is Luffy's Mom :christain:
2. Shiryu will eat diamond fruit, defeat mihawk and Zoro will learn to cut diamond :nicagesmile::mihugh:
3. Kaido is a living poneglyph :kaidowhat:
4. Shanks is the main antagonist
5. Shanks eat the time stopping fruit
6. Lost Kingdom name is Vegapunk
7. The One Piece is a Straw Hat :hope:
8. Zoro will leave SH and Sanji will die (I think whoever made this are the same guys who participated in the Sanji vs Zoro crap)
9. Law ultimate Sacrifice :lawsigh:
10. Raftel is on the Moon :whitepress:

Last edited:
The wci theories were staight garbage
  • Luffy soloing everyone including big mom
  • Sanjis big fight being every chapter that made eye contact
  • Also obviously the zoro leavening the crew and fighting luffy/sanji
yeah those were funny and hilarious as hell, people were so hellbent on Luffy beating big mom and sanji beating katakuri. I still remember those betting threads back on Orojackson forums: Big Mom downfall and Sanji vs katakuri threads. There was also Vinsmoke Judge is admiral level nonsense.

Such a pity that the mods locked and closed them before the winners could celebrate.
Post automatically merged:

Teach eats Whitebeard's balls to get Gura Gura No Mi:risicheck::believe:Only Oro Jackson people knows:pepestrike:
Aw yeah I remember that theory, but I forgot who wrote it though. Good old times. :ronalaugh:

I remember laughing my ass off while reading that shit:milaugh:

The dumbest that I ever saw (aside from the Teach eat Whitebeard's balls) was
1. Crocodile is Luffy's Mom :christain:
2. Shiryu will eat diamond fruit, defeat mihawk and Zoro will learn to cut diamond:nicagesmile::mihugh:
3. Kaido is a living poneglyph :kaidowhat:
4. Shanks is the main antagonist
5. Shanks eat the time stopping fruit
6. Lost Kingdom name is Vegapunk
7. The One Piece is a Straw Hat :hope:
8. Zoro will leave SH and Sanji will die (I think whoever made this are the same guys who participated in the Sanji vs Zoro crap)
9. Law ultimate Sacrifice :lawsigh:
10. Raftel is on the Moon :whitepress:
I don’t think there’s anything dumb about that theory, far from it. That was actually a pretty clever idea and I’m even wondering whether Oda decided to change his plans because too many people figured it out (which he sometimes does like he has admitted himself).

sanji (san = 3), so he must have brothers :
- ichiji (1)
- niji (2)
- yonji (4)
- goji (5)
and it turned out to be true, except for the goji part
:sanmoji:
You can’t really say a theory is dumb if it turned out to be true.

I don’t think there’s anything dumb about that theory, far from it. That was actually a pretty clever idea and I’m even wondering whether Oda decided to change his plans because too many people figured it out (which he sometimes does like he has admitted himself).

You can’t really say a theory is dumb if it turned out to be true.
yes it was dumb when i heard it, it's not 100% true tho cos of the goji part lol chill

yes it was dumb when i heard it, it's not 100% true tho cos of the goji part lol chill
I don’t see how the Goji part being wrong makes the whole theory dumb. It’s still a very good one since the reasoning behind it was 100% correct.

I don’t know why you’re telling me to chill, I’m not angry and I didn’t attack you. I just don’t agree with your definition of a dumb theory and I explained why. Sorry if I’ve offended you.