Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
So, here’s basically what happened from what I can tell from my research and/or my own experience.

In 2015, OJ was a heavily Sanji-oriented fandom, much to @Chrono ’s pleasure. Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro were the moderator approved opinions, and anyone who dissented from those opinions was publicly mocked/shamed.

Then, the “Age of Wank” began, when the first Zoro Fans began to emerge. You had people like @Cinera , @Bogard @Nidai_Kitetsu @ZenZu , @Garp the Fist , @Gol D. Roger , etc...who emerged to fight the mighty Mod-Supported Sanji Wankers, even though some of the above weren’t outright Zoro fans and were just tired of the bullshit. Lol.

Unlike before, these Zoro wankers were mighty and their weapons were straight fax and extreme overwank. The OJ mods at the time found themselves powerless to silence the wankers as for the most part, they were civil and debated with facts and not personal attacks (for the most part).

OJ was then thrust into chaos for the next 3 years, where it became a complete and utter toxic battleground where almost every thread became a secret front to advance the pro-Zoro or pro-Sanji agenda. Almost every poster had become influenced by the debates, and everyone and their mother was taking sides. You had Zoro fans rushing to defend whatever character indirectly made Zoro look better, and Sanji fans who did the same. There were exceptions, but 95% of the OJ arena were just Zoro Vs sanji threads in disguise. It got so bad that the mods actually shut down the Zoro vs sanji thread, though this basically had no effect for the aforementioned reasons.

One day, the mods permanently banned myself, @TheAncientCenturion , @comrade , and @Zenos7 for a variety of reasons (or lack thereof lol). The important part of this was that when our friends confronted the OJ mods about our ban, the OJ Mods could only accuse us of doing things that we never did, while providing 0 evidence that we had actually done them.

Then, a year passed, and Divvens announced the destruction of OJ due to article 13 (lol), and at this point some private jokes from our discord Server got leaked and the mods went ape shit at anyone even associated with these jokes. Namely, the people in the discord server with us (coincidentally, all of the same “problem Zoro fans” from above and then some).

Granted, the jokes that were leaked went WAY too far, I’ll be the first to admit that, but nonetheless another massive war erupted between the mods (once again, pro sanji) and anyone who was even coincidentally associated with the people who made the jokes (once again, coincidentally pro Zoro). A massive conflict ensued where the Mods were like “explain this shit!!!” And our associates were like “dafuq? We weren’t even a part of that lol”

Then the mods permanently banned anyone even associated with the jokesters (around 30-40 members, some of whom hadn’t even logged into OJ in months or more lol) and then OJ was free to die a pro-Sanji forum.

Pretty funny, that a five year conflict spanning the course of hundreds of thousands of posts and thousands of keyboard warriors, was birthed by motherfucking Zoro vs motherfucking Sanji. Lol
Wait....wait...wait. WHAT !!!!!

2015 may have had some Zoro = Sanji supporters...but majority were Zoro > Sanji or Zoro >= Sanji. Sanji > Zoro has never existed till late 2019 and 2020. The entire reason I joined OJ in the first place is because of how overwanked Zoro was and how underrated Sanji was.

And mods barely supported Sanji fans nor did they even engage in Z v S debates. Theirs a reason OJ was called ZOro Jackson for a while.

Sorry bro but this is completely and absouletely false.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol. Buckle up.

So, the Doflamingo discussions on Worst Gen, as intense as they are, are much more civil than the Doflamingo discussions on OJ. On OJ, Doflamingo and Katakuri fans were hurling literal human shit at each other on a daily basis. Picture a mini Zoro vs sanji. It was so bad that I, as a Katakuri fan, was defending Doflamingo to the death and hurling insults at every Virgin Kuri fanboi at every opportunity (ask @Sentinel if you want more detail lol).

On top of that, Admiral vs Yonko was more cutthroat on OJ as well. Mainly @Red Admiral and myself had legendary duels there, and we wanted to absolutely murder each other lol. We were almost like the Mihawk and Shanks of Admiral vs Yonko lol. I think the irony of the OJ mods overly censoring people to promote civility, actually prompted more rage out of people as opposed to WG which is less censored but simultaneously more chill.

Anyway, the Mods decided to kill both of these threads due to our bloodlust. Me, @TheAncientCenturion , and @comrade were pissed and decided to coordinate spam Doflamingo and Admiral level threads, synchronized style. So we did, and the mods got furious and banned us for a month. @Zenos7 also got banned at the same time for reasons that are still unbeknownst to us to this day. Lol

During our month ban, our bans mysteriously kept extending in length, first to 2 months, then 3, then 4, 6, etc and eventually we were permanently banned despite not being present on OJ to commit bannable offenses.

When our friends confronted the mods about our perma, they said that the 4 of us had created mass duplicate accounts and spammed OJ in an attempt to shut the site down. We did no such thing, and despite how many people were asking the mods to substantiate this accusation, they never did and eventually just started ignoring the people who wanted evidence.

So yeah, that happened lol.
:vistalaugh:

I missed this because I had left by then, but I remember hearing about it on Discord. @Zenos7 in particular irritated me. He had done nothing offensive, had no dupes and was a great poster on top. His crime was being friends with us.
:rolaugh:

The Mods were also very Pro-Oda. Criticism of either Oda’s writing abilities or regarding the quality of One Piece as a whole, were frowned upon.

WCI was an absolute shit show of Oda critics vs Oda apologists that was at times just as bad as some of the fandom wars.

They did allow the Oda Critic’s Club but that was so they could redirect the unsatisfied readers to it in order for there to be less open criticism on the public chapter discussion pages.

Last edited:
The Mods were also very Pro-Oda. Criticism of either Oda’s writing abilities or regarding the quality of One Piece as a whole, were frowned upon.

WCI was an absolute shit show of Oda critics vs Oda apologists that was at times just as bad as some of the fandom wars.

They did allow the Oda Critic’s Club but that was so they could redirect the unsatisfied readers to it in order for their to be less open criticism on the public chapter discussion pages.
This is the only thing I agree on. They were pro Oda. They were not pro Sanji, but maybe a bit more protective since Lanji memes were everywhere. But Oro Jackson has never, EVER been a place that has uplayed or has wanked Sanji. Every fucking spoiler thread everyone would get their keyboards ready and dig into Sanji's ass lmao.

This whole OJ was pro-Sanji absolutely new to me lmao.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Holy fuck, the “Great Debate” and “Luffy vs Katakuri” threads were the peak of the shit slinging on OJ. Those were the precursors to the Legendary “Oda Critics Club” and of course the “Four Tyrants of Oro Jackson” lmfao, I start laughing just typing those words.
Post automatically merged:

Wait....wait...wait. WHAT !!!!!

2015 may have had some Zoro = Sanji supporters...but majority were Zoro > Sanji or Zoro >= Sanji. Sanji > Zoro has never existed till late 2019 and 2020. The entire reason I joined OJ in the first place is because of how overwanked Zoro was and how underrated Sanji was.

And mods barely supported Sanji fans nor did they even engage in Z v S debates. Theirs a reason OJ was called ZOro Jackson for a while.

Sorry bro but this is completely and absouletely false.
This is why I love you lol. You are truly one of my favorite posters.

For some reason, the talk of the Zoro fans emerging reminded of the Unkindled coming back in DS3
:suresure:
Yes, indeed. It is called Oro Jackson, where the transitory lands of the Lords of Wank converge. In venturing north, the fanboys discovered the truth of the old words: "The sword breaks and the lords go without wank." When the link of the sword is threatened, the bell tolls, unearthing the old Lords of Wank from their graves. Bogard, Saint of the Deep. Zoro's Undead Legion, the Asura Watchers. The reclusive lord of the Swordboi Captial, Zenzu the Giant. Only, in truth... the Lords will abandon their thrones... And the Sanjibois will rise -
Nameless, accursed fanboys, unfit even to be wankers.

And so it is, that legs seeketh embers.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The entire reason I joined OJ in the first place is because of how overwanked Zoro was and how underrated Sanji was.
Funny, I joined OJ in 2015 for the opposite reason.
:pepecafe:

Sanji > Zoro wasn't that popular, but saying that Zoro could mid diff Sanji, Vergo > Sanji, etc were high heresy back then. Zoro > Vergo was a very tough and hard won fight, and it didn't catch on for years.

OJ fanon had Sanji much closer to Zoro (Sanji ~ Zoro) than we do here.

I not you was the one that was repeatedly banned. Perhaps as a Sanji fan you didn't see the (heavy) hand of the staff, but from the other side of the aisle, the experience was very different.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So, here’s basically what happened from what I can tell from my research and/or my own experience.

In 2015, OJ was a heavily Sanji-oriented fandom, much to @Chrono ’s pleasure. Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro were the moderator approved opinions, and anyone who dissented from those opinions was publicly mocked/shamed.

Then, the “Age of Wank” began, when the first Zoro Fans began to emerge. You had people like @Cinera , @Bogard @Nidai_Kitetsu @ZenZu , @Garp the Fist , @Gol D. Roger , etc...who emerged to fight the mighty Mod-Supported Sanji Wankers, even though some of the above weren’t outright Zoro fans and were just tired of the bullshit. Lol.

Unlike before, these Zoro wankers were mighty and their weapons were straight fax and extreme overwank. The OJ mods at the time found themselves powerless to silence the wankers as for the most part, they were civil and debated with facts and not personal attacks (for the most part).

OJ was then thrust into chaos for the next 3 years, where it became a complete and utter toxic battleground where almost every thread became a secret front to advance the pro-Zoro or pro-Sanji agenda. Almost every poster had become influenced by the debates, and everyone and their mother was taking sides. You had Zoro fans rushing to defend whatever character indirectly made Zoro look better, and Sanji fans who did the same. There were exceptions, but 95% of the OJ arena were just Zoro Vs sanji threads in disguise. It got so bad that the mods actually shut down the Zoro vs sanji thread, though this basically had no effect for the aforementioned reasons.

One day, the mods permanently banned myself, @TheAncientCenturion , @comrade , and @Zenos7 for a variety of reasons (or lack thereof lol). The important part of this was that when our friends confronted the OJ mods about our ban, the OJ Mods could only accuse us of doing things that we never did, while providing 0 evidence that we had actually done them.

Then, a year passed, and Divvens announced the destruction of OJ due to article 13 (lol), and at this point some private jokes from our discord Server got leaked and the mods went ape shit at anyone even associated with these jokes. Namely, the people in the discord server with us (coincidentally, all of the same “problem Zoro fans” from above and then some).

Granted, the jokes that were leaked went WAY too far, I’ll be the first to admit that, but nonetheless another massive war erupted between the mods (once again, pro sanji) and anyone who was even coincidentally associated with the people who made the jokes (once again, coincidentally pro Zoro). A massive conflict ensued where the Mods were like “explain this shit!!!” And our associates were like “dafuq? We weren’t even a part of that lol”

Then the mods permanently banned anyone even associated with the jokesters (around 30-40 members, some of whom hadn’t even logged into OJ in months or more lol) and then OJ was free to die a pro-Sanji forum.

Pretty funny, that a five year conflict spanning the course of hundreds of thousands of posts and thousands of keyboard warriors, was birthed by motherfucking Zoro vs motherfucking Sanji. Lol
Was Buggy D clown part of this? I know he was putting in some work daily against some clowns. I was just stalking without joining back then tho.

Funny, I joined OJ in 2015 for the opposite reason.
:pepecafe:

Sanji > Zoro wasn't that popular, but saying that Zoro could mid diff Sanji, Vergo > Sanji, etc were high heresy back then. Zoro > Vergo was a very tough and hard won fight, and it didn't catch on for years.
Sure I can agree that WG is way worse with Zoro wank lol. But OJ wasnt pro Sanji.

It was the Zoro mid diffs Sanji group vs the Zoro high/extreme diffs Sanji. Whilst Zoro = Sanji group ( me) wasnt many. And Sanji > Zoro literally never existed. Ive never seen Sanji > Zoro post in 2015..2016....2017 or 2018. It never even hit me that I could argue that till like the end of last year.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Was Buggy D clown part of this? I know he was putting in some work daily against some clowns. I was just stalking without joining back then tho.
I’m not actually sure, best to consult some of the old wankers for this.

I didn’t join OJ until 2017, I actually began my forum life as a member of Marineford Forums in 2015 under the name of @Saving Ace, and then when Marineford shut down in 2017, I migrated to OJ where @Major Lee Hung was born lol. I was then promoted (by myself) to Admiral in 2019 in time for the founding of Worst Gen lol.