Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
That was the best. Never was a thread as fun as “The Great Debate”. That thread was my baptism of forum fire that got me into debating.
It did the exact opposite to me, it made me furious lol.

It also reminds me of the good times with greatest Luffy Stan that ever existed, the mighty Cardboard Douchbag. I still miss that magnificent sassenach. :catsweat:
What's he doing now?

The mods banned me and playa for secretly informing the clueless users about WG since the mods tried everything to censor every kind of shit related to WG. Most users did not even know the existence of this forum; just to push their own Thillerbark forum.
Imagine being this low to prevent users from entering a new forum similar to OJ.

Anyway, I think I've wrote around 50-100 users back then and informed them about WG.

It's nothing wrong to support your new forum but doing huge censorship on a certain forum just because you did not like certain users was really a huge dick move.

The mods banned me and playa for secretly informing the clueless users about WG since the mods tried everything to censor every kind of shit related to WG. Most users did not even know the existence of this forum; just to push their own Thillerbark forum.
Imagine being this low to prevent users from entering a new forum similar to OJ.

Anyway, I think I've wrote around 50-100 users back then and informed them about WG.

It's nothing wrong to support your new forum but doing huge censorship on a certain forum just because you did not like certain users was really a huge dick move.
Divvens holding his chips with one hand and hammering with the other

What's he doing now?
I have absolutely no idea. OJ was my only form of social media back then and CD was banned from it. @Topi Jerami might know what happened to Cardboard Douchebag.

That man was the only Luffy stan I would call “a Great Wanker of the Forums”. He had the trolling aura of Topi, the tenacity of Shishio, the Meme-Jutsu of Lee and a love of Luffy second only to Oda.

Just as Gakuki single handedly defended Yan, so to would CD single handedly support the Luffy fandom if he were still around.

Respect the Douche. :akasalt:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That man was the only Luffy stan I would call “a Great Wanker of the Forums”. He had the trolling aura of Topi, the tenacity of Shishio, the Meme-Jutsu of Lee and a love of Luffy second only to Oda.
Credit where credit was due(not that he and I ever had beef, I don’t think we ever even spoke to each other), Cardboard was a true legend. That dude had like 11-12 users that were die hard loyal to him and openly called him their captain lol. Dude was a complete G.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn, @Admiral Lee Hung you have so much content with which to meme:
  • The Apoo fiasco, and absolute madness that occurred in the spoiler thread and wider forum.
  • The Pica calcs conversation
  • The story (and fall) of OJ.
    • This could be several chapters.

I'm expecting great things from your next chapter:
:kata:
Rest assured, everything above will make it into S&A at some point lol.

So, the Doflamingo discussions on Worst Gen, as intense as they are, are much more civil than the Doflamingo discussions on OJ. On OJ, Doflamingo and Katakuri fans were hurling literal human shit at each other on a daily basis. Picture a mini Zoro vs sanji. It was so bad that I, as a Katakuri fan, was defending Doflamingo to the death and hurling insults at every Virgin Kuri fanboi at every opportunity (ask @Sentinel if you want more detail lol).
Okay, I remember Doflamingo vs Cracker debates were really intense. I was not really active during the Doflamingo vs Katakuri days. There were some good debaters on Doflamingo side, there was obviously Zenzu, then a dude with Slayer id.

P.S. How could I forget @Plex lmfao

On top of that, Admiral vs Yonko was more cutthroat on OJ as well. Mainly @Red Admiral and myself had legendary duels there, and we wanted to absolutely murder each other lol. We were almost like the Mihawk and Shanks of Admiral vs Yonko lol. I think the irony of the OJ mods overly censoring people to promote civility, is that the censorship actually prompted more rage out of people as opposed to WG which is less censored but simultaneously more chill.
Was it around 2018? Was red admiral originally from Narutoforums?

Anyway, the Mods decided to kill both of these threads due to our bloodlust. Me, @TheAncientCenturion , and @comrade were pissed and decided to coordinate spam Doflamingo and Admiral level threads, synchronized style. So we did, and the mods got furious and banned us for a month. @Zenos7 also got banned at the same time for reasons that are still unbeknownst to us to this day. Lol

During our month ban, our bans mysteriously kept extending in length, first to 2 months, then 3, then 4, 6, etc and eventually we were permanently banned despite not being present on OJ to commit bannable offenses.

When our friends confronted the mods about our perma, they said that the 4 of us had created mass duplicate accounts and spammed OJ in an attempt to shut the site down. We did no such thing, and despite how many people were asking the mods to substantiate this accusation, they never did and eventually just started ignoring the people who wanted evidence.
That sounds more like the OJ staff, lmao
Post automatically merged:

This is the only thing I agree on. They were pro Oda. They were not pro Sanji, but maybe a bit more protective since Lanji memes were everywhere. But Oro Jackson has never, EVER been a place that has uplayed or has wanked Sanji. Every fucking spoiler thread everyone would get their keyboards ready and dig into Sanji's ass lmao.

This whole OJ was pro-Sanji absolutely new to me lmao.
Were you active during 2015-16? What was your id?
You surely doesnt sound like someone who knows how OJ was moderated those days.

Last edited: