Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera
The user @Cao Cao is easily on @Sentinel lvl.
I remember a discussion between these both where both quote each other 150 with a wall of text in the past:suresure:
Dude that was crazy, they discussion about one thing for months:suresure:
Overall CaoCao=Sentinel=Me , we are the monster-trio from our german forum and take on manyforums.
:cheers:
Unfortunately, he doesn't debate One Piece.

Which level am I on? Just curious :choppawhat:
There is a reason I only posted the top tier posters. You really don't want to hear me give an honest assessment of your content.

That's all very well and fine and mature, and I understand. But do you realise that the debate starts because the stances of two people are opposite in the first place, and that they feel strongly about their opinion, otherwise they wouldn't even have a go at debating?

And this is not exactly a place where someone can PROVE you wrong, unless if the manga shows it in the future (like you said "reveals" a few times). If Mihawk reveals, then Oda proved you wrong, not your debater.
Nah. Things I've changed my mind on:
  • Debates with @Admiral Lee Hung:
    • Revised the top Vice Admirals from mid tier to high tier.
    • I now believe that Kuzan deliberately spared Doffy.
    • Revised my estimate of Sakazuki upwards.
    • Revised my estimate of all admirals upwards.
    • Revised my estimate of Marineford WB downwards.
  • The Doffy Squad
    • Revised my estimate of Doflamingo upwards.
  • @Xione
    • Revised my estimate of Hancock upwards.
    • Revised my estimate of VAs upwards.
    • Revised my estimate of Prime Kuma upwards (others contributed to this).
  • @silverfire:
    • Revised my estimate of Crocodile downwards (I never admitted this though 💋).
  • There are a lot more positions I've changed my mind on, but I can't be arsed to list them/don't know who to credit for them.

None of these debates involved new manga evidence. My interlocutors simply raised persuasive arguments in their favour.

In general, I care more about having accurate positions than protecting my headcanon or advancing an agenda. You don't need to prove something to make me change my mind. Simply raising arguments would make me reconsider.

Here's an example of me telling folks what they could show to make me change my mind:
I consider myself preeminently reasonable, and I'm always willing to change my mind in response to superior argument. To convince me that Dracule's colour of observation haki is not significantly above the admirals, you would have to do some combination of the following:
  • Demonstrate that Dracule is significantly inferior to the logia trio in overall combat ability.
  • Demonstrate that Dracule has other combat abilities that would let him compete on the admirals level despite lacking a top tier devil fruit and being merely comparable in haki.
    • You could for example demonstrate that Dracule possesses physicals that dwarf the logia trio, and that he's perhaps comparable to Kaido.
    • You could demonstrate that haki is not actually integral to swordsmanship, and most of a swordsman's combat ability is dependent on other things.
  • Demonstrate that Dracule's powers of perception are not actually integral facets of his character.
  • Sidestep my argument and present a more compelling argument that Dracule colour of observation haki is inferior.

I think I have shown remarkable courtesy by outlining my position, the core reason why I hold this position, and what would cause me to change my mind on this position. I would appreciate it if I were to be extended a similar courtesy.
Telling your interlocutor what the core reasons you hold a position are and what would make you change them is basic rhetorical etiquette for debates in general. Again, I am simply applying my default debating norms to powerscaling a Japanese comic series for hormonal teenage boys. 💋

You got banned??? For what? :milaugh:
I had strongly held positions that contradicted forum canon and unabashedly advocated for them. I generated tons of salt and I was completely unapologetic about it.

At least that's what @ZenZu, @Nidai_Kitetsu and the other OGs say.

Reflecting on my behaviour then, my only real flaw was passive aggressiveness. But again, I joined OJ at 16/17, I wasn't quite as temperate as I am now.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We all got banned for existing. OJ Mods took inspiration from Thanos and snapped 1/2 of the active forum members. Perfectly unbalanced.:fransuper:
I was talking about my first ban as S1R_L.

My last ban as Cinera was a permaban I requested because I couldn't delete my account and the mods had thoroughly frustrated me.

Unlike you scrubs I got out of the sinking ship a year before it sunk.
:watchout:

I still had a dupe that I logged in with to say goodbye August of 19.
:yasu:

Which level am I on? Just curious :choppawhat:
You are like anti-Cinera, he loves to write essay, you like to write one liners.

HAHAHA this seriously sounds like it's straight from a movie. And then survivors came to WG and made it into S&A. We could actually sell this story.
Its much worse than that :p Cinera's posts were civil, he never really posted any insults or anything offensive.
Back then OJ was full of pro-Sanji and emotional mods and users. They would find a way to ban you if you posted something against Sanji. Cinera posted a thread on monster trio, but it wasnt about Luffy-Zoro-Sanji, it was about Luffy-Zoro-Law. That eventually led to Cinera's ban.

I was talking about my first ban as S1R_L.

My last ban as Cinera was a permaban I requested because I couldn't delete my account and the mods had thoroughly frustrated me.

Unlike you scrubs I got out of the sinking ship a year before it sunk.
:watchout:

I still had a dupe that I logged in with to say goodbye August of 19.
:yasu:
I actually requested an account deletion but they permanently banned my arse anyway. Which was technically illegal under EU law regarding “The right to be forgotten”.:watchout:

At least Tartan Owl died wearing a Dandy set. :fransuper:

What the hell happened for them to lose their minds, what happened to freedom of speech? :kayneshrug:
Its much worse than that :p Cinera's posts were civil, he never really posted any insults or anything offensive.
I was surprised precisely because literally he's the most civil.

@Kejon No one wants to pick on a Hawkins fan, you have it tough already.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, here’s basically what happened from what I can tell from my research and/or my own experience.

In 2015, OJ was a heavily Sanji-oriented fandom, much to @Chrono ’s pleasure. Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro were the moderator approved opinions, and anyone who dissented from those opinions was publicly mocked/shamed.

Then, the “Age of Wank” began, when the first Zoro Fans began to emerge. You had people like @Cinera , @Bogard @Nidai_Kitetsu @ZenZu , @Garp the Fist , @Gol D. Roger , etc...who emerged to fight the mighty Mod-Supported Sanji Wankers, even though some of the above weren’t outright Zoro fans and were just tired of the bullshit. Lol.

Unlike before, these Zoro wankers were mighty and their weapons were straight fax and extreme overwank. The OJ mods at the time found themselves powerless to silence the wankers as for the most part, they were civil and debated with facts and not personal attacks (for the most part).

OJ was then thrust into chaos for the next 3 years, where it became a complete and utter toxic battleground where almost every thread became a secret front to advance the pro-Zoro or pro-Sanji agenda. Almost every poster had become influenced by the debates, and everyone and their mother was taking sides. You had Zoro fans rushing to defend whatever character indirectly made Zoro look better, and Sanji fans who did the same. There were exceptions, but 95% of the OJ arena were just Zoro Vs sanji threads in disguise. It got so bad that the mods actually shut down the Zoro vs sanji thread, though this basically had no effect for the aforementioned reasons.

One day, the mods permanently banned myself, @TheAncientCenturion , @comrade , and @Zenos7 for a variety of reasons (or lack thereof lol). The important part of this was that when our friends confronted the OJ mods about our ban, the OJ Mods could only accuse us of doing things that we never did, while providing 0 evidence that we had actually done them.

Then, a year passed, and Divvens announced the destruction of OJ due to article 13 (lol), and at this point some private jokes from our discord Server got leaked and the mods went ape shit at anyone even associated with these jokes. Namely, the people in the discord server with us (coincidentally, all of the same “problem Zoro fans” from above and then some).

Granted, the jokes that were leaked went WAY too far, I’ll be the first to admit that, but nonetheless another massive war erupted between the mods (once again, pro sanji) and anyone who was even coincidentally associated with the people who made the jokes (once again, coincidentally pro Zoro). A massive conflict ensued where the Mods were like “explain this shit!!!” And our associates were like “dafuq? We weren’t even a part of that lol”

Then the mods permanently banned anyone even associated with the jokesters (around 30-40 members, some of whom hadn’t even logged into OJ in months or more lol) and then OJ was free to die a pro-Sanji forum.

Pretty funny, that a five year conflict spanning the course of hundreds of thousands of posts and thousands of keyboard warriors, was birthed by motherfucking Zoro vs motherfucking Sanji. Lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So, here’s basically what happened from what I can tell from my research and/or my own experience.

In 2015, OJ was a heavily Sanji-oriented fandom, much to @Chrono ’s pleasure. Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro were the moderator approved opinions, and anyone who dissented from those opinions was publicly mocked/shamed.

Then, the “Age of Wank” began, when the first Zoro Fans began to emerge. You had people like @Cinera , @Bogard @Nidai_Kitetsu @ZenZu , @Garp the Fist , @Gol D. Roger , etc...who emerged to fight the mighty Mod-Supported Sanji Wankers, even though some of the above weren’t outright Zoro fans and were just tired of the bullshit. Lol.

Unlike before, these Zoro wankers were mighty and their weapons were straight fax and extreme overwank. The OJ mods at the time found themselves powerless to silence the wankers as for the most part, they were civil and debated with facts and not personal attacks (for the most part).

OJ was then thrust into chaos for the next 3 years, where it became a complete and utter toxic battleground where almost every thread became a secret front to advance the pro-Zoro or pro-Sanji agenda. Almost every poster had become influenced by the debates, and everyone and their mother was taking sides. You had Zoro fans rushing to defend whatever character indirectly made Zoro look better, and Sanji fans who did the same. There were exceptions, but 95% of the OJ arena were just Zoro Vs sanji threads in disguise. It got so bad that the mods actually shut down the Zoro vs sanji thread, though this basically had no effect for the aforementioned reasons.

One day, the mods permanently banned myself, @TheAncientCenturion , @comrade , and @Zenos7 for a variety of reasons (or lack thereof lol). The important part of this was that when our friends confronted the OJ mods about our ban, the OJ Mods could only accuse us of doing things that we never did, while providing 0 evidence that we had actually done them.

Then, a year passed, and Divvens announced the destruction of OJ due to article 13 (lol), and at this point some private jokes from our discord Server got leaked and the mods went ape shit at anyone even associated with these jokes. Namely, the people in the discord server with us (coincidentally, all of the same “problem Zoro fans” from above and then some).

Granted, the jokes that were leaked went WAY too far, I’ll be the first to admit that, but nonetheless another massive war erupted between the mods (once again, pro sanji) and anyone who was even coincidentally associated with the people who made the jokes (once again, coincidentally pro Zoro). A massive conflict ensued where the Mods were like “explain this shit!!!” And our associates were like “dafuq? We weren’t even a part of that lol”

Then the mods permanently banned anyone even associated with the jokesters (around 30-40 members, some of whom hadn’t even logged into OJ in months or more lol) and then OJ was free to die a pro-Sanji forum.

Pretty funny, that a five year conflict spanning the course of hundreds of thousands of posts and thousands of keyboard warriors, was birthed by motherfucking Zoro vs motherfucking Sanji. Lol
:suresure:

You need to meme a chapter on this (perhaps as a prologue) it would help explain why WorstGen is so Zoro dominated. Many of the pro mod Sanji fans were reluctant to join the anti mod WorstGen group, while the Zoro fans were kicked out and were welcomed here with open arms.

Last edited:
Hey, this part I wasnt aware of, what was the story?

Just to add, they banned all the Zoro fans just before the OJ character of the year voting so that Sanji can win this 😂😂😂 Again the timing of the bans was really about Zoro-Sanji

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

For some reason, the talk of the Zoro fans emerging reminded of the Unkindled coming back in DS3
:suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hey, this part I wasnt aware of, what was the story?
Lol. Buckle up.

So, the Doflamingo discussions on Worst Gen, as intense as they are, are much more civil than the Doflamingo discussions on OJ. On OJ, Doflamingo and Katakuri fans were hurling literal human shit at each other on a daily basis. Picture a mini Zoro vs sanji. It was so bad that I, as a Katakuri fan, was defending Doflamingo to the death and hurling insults at every Virgin Kuri fanboi at every opportunity (ask @Sentinel if you want more detail lol).

On top of that, Admiral vs Yonko was more cutthroat on OJ as well. Mainly @Red Admiral and myself had legendary duels there, and we wanted to absolutely murder each other lol. We were almost like the Mihawk and Shanks of Admiral vs Yonko lol. I think the irony of the OJ mods overly censoring people to promote civility, is that the censorship actually prompted more rage out of people as opposed to WG which is less censored but simultaneously more chill.

Anyway, the Mods decided to kill both of these threads due to our bloodlust. Me, @TheAncientCenturion , and @comrade were pissed and decided to coordinate spam Doflamingo and Admiral level threads, synchronized style. So we did, and the mods got furious and banned us for a month. @Zenos7 also got banned at the same time for reasons that are still unbeknownst to us to this day. Lol

During our month ban, our bans mysteriously kept extending in length, first to 2 months, then 3, then 4, 6, etc and eventually we were permanently banned despite not being present on OJ to commit bannable offenses.

When our friends confronted the mods about our perma, they said that the 4 of us had created mass duplicate accounts and spammed OJ in an attempt to shut the site down. We did no such thing, and despite how many people were asking the mods to substantiate this accusation, they never did and eventually just started ignoring the people who wanted evidence.

So yeah, that happened lol.

Last edited: