[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm going to need you to qualify this - where do you differentiate between that and scum looking for an angle?
well, I’d expect scum to execute that process in their head before they start typing, lest the contradiction attracts attention, in the way it has in this instance. Would you not agree?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well, I’d expect scum to execute that process in their head before they start typing, lest the contradiction attracts attention, in the way it has in this instance. Would you not agree?
Before I answer - how familiar are you with Hume's scum game. Your recent MHW notwithstanding

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean I hosted GoT last year but I don’t remember her doing too much, just kinda lurked
Right, I think put another way it's fairly level 1 stuff. Just so I'm clear, you think as scum she would take more care to avoid contradictory positions, yes? Because I disagree - I think when she takes a more proactive stance as scum she's very impulsive. Hence why in your game she spent most of it camping the scum qt.

Right, I think put another way it's fairly level 1 stuff. Just so I'm clear, you think as scum she would take more care to avoid contradictory positions, yes? Because I disagree - I think when she takes a more proactive stance as scum she's very impulsive. Hence why in your game she spent most of it camping the scum qt.
why do you think this is scum adjacent behaviour tho?

like if this were an impulsive reaction, surely that points toward it being genuine? Unless you’re saying the impulse was ‘challenge this post and make him look bad’ only to then argue against herself in the same post, which begs one question:

why?

Status
Not open for further replies.