[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Mechanics, Rules, Sample Town PM, Action Processing Order, and Player List

Emil

Certified Memelord

Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia 1 - Shibyua Incident

Host: Ekko
Start Date: Saturday, June 10th at 12:00 PM CST. Countdown
Game Type: Medium Rolemadness
Lynch Style: Majority
Claiming: Role/flavor claiming is freely allowed, however reckless claiming is discouraged
Phase Length: 48 hours all day phases. 24 hours all night phases. Phase length is subject to change when half the players remain

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the mafia game for Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK), a manga written by Gege Akutami.
This game primarily covers JJK Manga - Shibyua Incident arc. Events from outside this arc may or may not be included in the game.
Knowledge of flavor is not required to play this game, but can certainly increase your enjoyment of it.

Game Mechanics:

1. Binding Vow Buff - Revealing One's Hand: Players may truthfully divulge their flavor (or fake claim's flavor) and any part of their role, regardless of how vaguely or misleadingly, to receive a Binding Vow Buff as indicated in their role, upgrading it slightly. Players are however discouraged from revealing information about their roles too blatantly and recklessly as anti-town players are well equipped with fake roles of varying relevancy and strength, as well as mechanics to punish excessive claiming. Players are encouraged to "play mafia" in order to win the game. An example of a vague reveal of the "Ekko" role would be: "I am a giga troll who plays league and posts a lot". Please consult with me in your role PM if you are uncertain whether a reveal will count toward your Binding Vow Buff or not.

2. Leader Protections: In this game, there exists a "Town Leader" and a "Scum Leader" role. These roles will have the capability to publicly protect a certain number of players each cycle. Players currently do not have more information on these roles.

3. Last Wills: All players may write a "Last Will" in their role PMs and update it at any time if they so desire before they are dead. Players are currently unaware of what happens to their last wills after their death.

4. Factional Abilities: Factional Abilities are abilities that can be used by any member of the respective faction, and will publicly flip to the Game Thread with the faction leader's flip. These abilities can be used by the other members of the team even after the leader dies.

5. There are no bastard, hidden, surprising, and/or any obscure mechanics. If your role has any upgrades, they will be clearly stated in the role beforehand. There will be no mod-induced bastard elements in the game. All write-ups in the game will be 100% truthful. If your role has information that you have no access to at the present time, you will be informed in the role that you are currently unaware of said information.

6. Vote counts will accurately display the number of votes in play. There will be no hidden voting power.

7. Players will NOT be notified if they are roleblocked. Additionally, limited passives will NOT notify the player if they are consumed (ex: 1x Bulletproof Vest will not notify the player when they are shot). However, being successfully hit with any sort of role or passive crush, disable, ability destruction, delayed kill, and/or permanent amputation will notify you of exactly what you were hit with, and for how long it will last.

8. Unless otherwise specified in the specific ability, all non-investigative abilities in the game will not return any sort of feedback. If an investigative ability failed, regardless of the reason for failure, you will obtain a generic "Your action failed" feedback. If your investigative result is delayed, regardless of the reason, you will obtain a generic "Your results were delayed" feedback.

9. Delayed kills, if any, are simply treated as kills processing in a future night and can be stopped by a standard doctor protection on that future night, or a standard roleblock on the night they were fired. A dedicated healer, if any, can stop a delayed kill on either the night it was fired or the future night it processes on. Delayed kills will have no flavor (ex: poison, bleed, burn) and will instead simply be called "Delayed Kills".

Game Rules:
- All standard WG and mafia rules apply. Do NOT copy any information from your role directly to the Game Thread, paraphrase if needed. Do NOT post in the Game Thread after death, unless allowed to. Do NOT discuss the game outside the Game Thread unless inside private chats created by the host. Do NOT edit posts after 1 minute has passed since the post is made, and do NOT delete posts.
- Do NOT attempt to angle-shoot players.
- Do NOT attempt to game throw, threaten to game throw, cry excessively, threaten to quit the game, etc... I trust we are all adults here. A little drama is fine, and even welcomed in mafia, but please play to win.
- If you have any complaints about the setup or anything game-related, please save them until the end of the game.
- Please note that any major break or attempt to break the rules will result in a mod-kill. If you are among the top 3 lynch wagons that day, this becomes a mod-lynch.
- There is no hard minimum post count required, but if you do not make sufficient contributions for 2 day phases, you will subject yourself to a forced replacement. You will be given a warning after the first phase of inactivity.
- Please beware that I may add new rules or information in this first post if I remember to include them as the game is running. This should be rare, but players will be informed if this ever happens.
- This color is reserved for all official write-ups by the host. Please make sure you are using a skin that does not hinder your ability to see it.
- Above all, Have Fun!

Sample Town Role PM:
- PM Title:
JJK Mafia Role - Character Name
- Role:
Character Name
Ability Names

[Character Image]

Congratulations, you are Character Name, Jujutsu Sorcerers Aligned!

Ability Names - Ability Descriptions.

---------

(Binding Vow Buff) Revealing One's Hand - Binding Vow Buff description, if any.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Town

Action Processing Order:
Non-conflicting night actions process at the same time. Directly conflicting night actions follow the following processing order:

1. passives (ex: bulletproofs), immunities (ex: immune to cops, immune to roleblocks)
2. controls (ex: mafia has a player's full role previously and now takes control over it this night)
3. activated passives (ex: activate a bulletproof on yourself; grant yourself investigation immunity; self commute; self refill)
4. self redirects (ex: redirecting abilities from yourself to another player), self busdrives (ex: busdriving yourself with another player)
*5. roleblocks, rolecrushes, disables, vote silence, permanent amputations, ability destructions, preventative abilities (ex: targeting a player with a roleblock)
*6. normal redirects (ex: redirecting a player's actions elsehwere), normal busdrives (ex: busdriving 2 players), blinds (ex: redirecting a player's actions at random)
7. protects, heals, refills, supportive abilities (ex: refilling or protecting a player)
8. special / non-categorized / flavor-related / miscellaneous abilities (ex: sending a player a message/deal/special ability, gifting a vig shot or armor)
9. kills, bleeds, poisons (ex: factional kill or vig kill). the strongest kill process first. kills process in this order: indie kills > mafia kills > town kills.
10. converts (ex: change the alignment of a player. for sake of avoiding unfortunate deaths right as you change alignment, this is processed after deaths, however before cops)
11. cops, trackers, watchers, investigative abilities

* if player X bus drives A and B together, and player Y roleblocks A, the roleblock will go to B. However if player Y roleblocks X directly, it will cancel the busdrive altogether.
* Equal and opposite actions of these natures will cancel out. Ex: If 2 roleblockers block each others, assuming no outside interference, the effect is canceled and neither player is roleblocked.

For more specific questions, please consult with me in your Role PM. An ability type being included in the Action Processing Order does not necessarily mean it is in the game.

Living Players - [3/27]
1. @Ratchet (Mahito) - Won Game Day 6
2. @Midnight Delight (Uraume) - Won Game Day 6
3. @Grammaton (Kenjaku) - Won Game Day 6

Dead Players - [24/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
4. @Psylocke (Momo Nishimiya) - Left Game Day 2
5. @Underworld Broker (Dagon) - Lost Duel Day 2 - Won Game Day 6
6. @Dr. Watson @Reborn (Kiyotaka Ijichi) - Executed Day 2
7. @Naomi (Riko Amanai) - Died Night 2
8. @Alwaysmind (Atsuya Kusakabe) - Died Night 2
9. @KWEH (Kento Nanami) - Lynched Day 3
10. @Neeko (Utahime Iori) - Died Night 3
11. @Ultra (Naobito Zen'in) - Died Night 3
12. @ConquistadoR (Mei Mei) - Died Night 3
13. @Destroya (Panda) - Died Night 3
14. @RippedCal (Jugo) - Died Day 4 - Won Game Day 6
15. @Orwellian (Hanami) - Lynched Day 4 - Won Game Day 6
16. @Joygirl (Masamichi Yaga) - Died Night 4
17. @hime (Akari Nitta Transfigured Human) - Died Night 4
18. @Kiku (Ryomen Sukuna) - Lynched Day 5
19. @Dr_Professor83 (Satoru Gojo) - Sealed Night 5
20. @MangoSenpai (Toge Inumaki Transfigured Human) - Died Night 5
21. @Michelle (Toji Fushiguro) - Won Game Night 5
22. @Mashiro Blue (Kasumi Miwa Transfigured Human) - Lynched Day 6
23. @MitchMatch (Mai Zen'in) - Consumed By Curses Day 6
24. @Charlie (Yuji Itadori Transfigured Human) - Consumed By Curses Day 6

- DO NOT POST YET -
- DO NOT POST YET -
- DO NOT POST YET -

Day 1 Starts in - Countdown

Last edited:
Day 1 Start

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 Start - Shibuya Incident

On October 31st, 2018, a large unidentified barrier was sighted surrounding Shibuya's annual Halloween festival avenue, preventing regular civilians from leaving the train station area. Jujutsu Sorcerers were called immediately to the scene in order to resolve this hostage situation. Upon arrival, they were met with a large crowd of trapped citizens trembling in fear and confusion, all blabbering the same sentence repeatedly as though it has been forcefully engraved in their brains: "Bring Satoru Gojo! Bring Satoru Gojo!... But hold on a second... Who is Satoru Gojo??"

=============================

Day 1 has started!

You have 48 hours to discuss lynch.
With 27 alive, it takes 14 votes to achieve majority.

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Last edited:
I have some information.

First, Midnight delight can suck on my nuts.

Secondly I am going to be claiming right out of the gate.

Thirdly don't expect me to do shit else today lmao

I have some information.

First, Midnight delight can suck on my nuts.

Secondly I am going to be claiming right out of the gate.

Thirdly don't expect me to do shit else today lmao
Already lying because two posts into the game and I see no claim. How is that claiming right out of the gate??

Status
Not open for further replies.