[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
honestly? ratchet

ik it seems very omgus but i dont like that he complains abt me not responding to his argument despite seeing my reply to ultra which is the same argument
then he goes on to say that i have nothing to say abt being the leading wagon
i feel like is aware im horrible under pressure (he saw me freeze for example in monster hunter during the whole claim thing) and wants me to panic for some reason
idk i had 3 ppl voting me for the same reason which i just clarified and then 1 extra voter, honestly im not really that concerned atm
Actually, my argument was different - I didn't like your apparent inability to consider the role as town outright, the contradictory position is what Ultra called up. And moreover, you just cited a scum game of yours where you reacted poorly to pressure, if I know that it's something you struggle as as scum, then I'm going to leverage it. I don't think I've ever seen you flap as town for the record - you tend to be obstinate actually.

The biggest issue I have though, is that up until this point you've been happy to let me do whatever I please - if you think I'm scum setting you up here, why does it take specifically asking you for a lean for you to even mention it? One of the main issues I have with your play is a complete lack of direct confrontation, it's like when we're talking you want to shut down the dialogue as soon as you can, and then do all of your actual discussion by proxy. The only thing working for you is that you're very blaise about the whole thing, which is not something I anticipate from you as scum in this position.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're not making it very easy though, and frankly I'm starting to run out of patience, because I'm beginning to suspect you're going out of your way to make these discussions as difficult and fruitless as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.