[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me why is Hime sussed?

I read all her posts and nothing seemed weird about them
Being too against Ultra’s claim as town (which she has said was a misunderstanding of what he was claiming)

Then going from that position to treating his claim as if she believed it abruptly

And for not doing anything contributive

And not clamming

To say it in the simple language of you peasants: KWEH is kinda meh. He accused us of saying something just to say something but his own posts are not filled with any thoughts on his own. His 3 posts are:
1. Stating the obvious that Ultra´s claim looks believable but not AI
2. Asking us what the numbers of our assumptions regarding the assassins are based on, accusing us of what we guess is called CWOC in mafia terms.
3. Quoting a post of Destroya where Destroya is asking her why she acts like a newbie and why she´s so reluctant and defensive. Not adding anything to this statement, just saying "me likey this postey".
So can you answer if there was actually anything you based those numbers on or are you just gonna sweep that one under the rug?

From what I am seeing it's just Ratchet Ratcheting
The first two points did look bad imo.

However. I can see Hime’s explanation as plausible rereading it under than lens.

Idk what to make of her attitude in all of it. If scum it’s a bluff to look like she doesn’t care.

If I wasn’t a bum, I’d reread her from Bleach bc I feel like she was pretty no selling stuff there too if I remember right.

Not liking Prof too much either, for one he's suddenly had me as a scum lean for no adequately explained reason right after Joygirl and Flower scum read me and voted me respectively, but his read on Cal also seems premature

Status
Not open for further replies.