[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it had nothing to do with the role itself, it had to do with ultra claiming the role
thats why i thought ultra wasnt town based off that post and my misunderstanding

honestly ratchet, i dont really care abt the game state rn
it 27 players and dp1
i wanted to meme around and have fun the first dp but its frankly demotivating to come in and see more and more ppl sus me (most of which r giving 0 reason at all)
i dont think ive played particularly scummy so far to deserve it
I can appreciate this, but I'm not really inclined to be charitable - you've repeatedly noted that others have joined your wagon for little to no reason (I agree - see Mitch) but I'm also to accept that of all this, your only real directional preference you have is me for the lynch. It's like drawing blood from a stone hime.

I'm not giving u one, u can't even give me a reason to give u one

Idk y where this attitude is coming from, not sure y u think u can lord over me as u wish
I got a similar vibe from a couple other players too
I have the means to force you if needed. But I rather not use all the cards I have right at the start.

Ratchet

Actually think hime's posts over the last couple of pages have been decent

@hime to skip the prelude, can you just claim please, ideally with an actual counter suggestion

Refusing to claim when you‘re in the hot seat like this is simply anti Town. And you also have trouble with fake claims as seen in your previous scum games. So that fits the meta, too.

Ratchet

Refusing to claim when you‘re in the hot seat like this is simply anti Town. And you also have trouble with fake claims as seen in your previous scum games. So that fits the meta, too.
It is anti town, but it would be pretty selfish as scum too, because it would mean she's tanking the game when it's fairly easy to get out of this lynch.

Ik, but this game is different since I can actively turn Sukuna into an ally instead of just trying to use him (but looks like he doesn‘t wanna turn non hostile and have an easier time, so he can have fun with his Serial wincon or whatever lol).
It's been a while since I've read Shibuja arc and so far only Jogo comes to mind who had any interaction with Sukuna there, and even he did feed yuji a finger which made him go full on murdering everyone in sight

Ratchet

Go ahead and force me, if I am truly that strong of a scum read for u that u r ready to force my claim then u should have no problem providing reasons for sussing me
Enough. This is petulance hime, to be as pleasant as I can be, what the fuck are you doing?

Ratchet

It's been a while since I've read Shibuja arc and so far only Jogo comes to mind who had any interaction with Sukuna there, and even he did feed yuji a finger which made him go full on murdering everyone in sight
Hi Broki, hope you're doing well - we have a Mafia game to play too, time to start playing.

It is anti town, but it would be pretty selfish as scum too, because it would mean she's tanking the game when it's fairly easy to get out of this lynch.
Eh, she took a long time with her claims in Bleach and Monster Hunter, too. It‘s not necessarily selfish either when it‘s D1 and she might not have a fake prepared yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.