Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 20: Part 2!!!

Alright my guys, let's wrap up Chapter 20! This chapter turned out to be a personal favorite of mine (no surprise since I've been dying to do this chapter from the very beginning lol). I hope you guys enjoy the chapter as a whole as much as I enjoyed writing this bitch.

Make sure to check out the mini-commentary at the end for a bit of clarification on some of the events below. And ofc, if you guys have any questions about the plot or anything, be sure to tag me and I'll be sure to answer while withholding spoilers lol.

Thank you guys for the support, and Enjoy!

This'll be nice and brief. I wanted to touch on something this chapter that some of you might be confused about lore-wise, and that is the implied contradiction between Shishio struggling to find exhileration, while also apparently having been defeated by @GetNappaed in the past. This contradiction is done intentionally.

You see, Shishio Vs GetNappaed in Thirsty Gen irl, was quite a subjective trollfest that either one of them could have been credited with actually winning. If you ask Nappaed, he destroyed Shishio. If you ask Shishio, he destroyed Nappa. There are a variety of opinions on Shishio Vs Nappa, and thus I liked the idea of this event being questionable in the story itself lol.

Some of you may have forgotten about @travolta lol, but his and @Zenos7 's relationship to Shishio was established all the way back in Chapter....Well I don't remember the chapter off hand, but Zenos and Travolta have been Shishio's right hand men since before the series even began lol.

That's all for now. If you guys have any plot questions, just tag me haha.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Alright my guys, let's wrap up Chapter 20! This chapter turned out to be a personal favorite of mine (no surprise since I've been dying to do this chapter from the very beginning lol). I hope you guys enjoy the chapter as a whole as much as I enjoyed writing this bitch.

Make sure to check out the mini-commentary at the end for a bit of clarification on some of the events below. And ofc, if you guys have any questions about the plot or anything, be sure to tag me and I'll be sure to answer while withholding spoilers lol.

This'll be nice and brief. I wanted to touch on something this chapter that some of you might be confused about lore-wise, and that is the implied contradiction between Shishio struggling to find exhileration, while also apparently having been defeated by @GetNappaed in the past. This contradiction is done intentionally.

You see, Shishio Vs GetNappaed in Thirsty Gen irl, was quite a subjective trollfest that either one of them could have been credited with actually winning. If you ask Nappaed, he destroyed Shishio. If you ask Shishio, he destroyed Nappa. There are a variety of opinions on Shishio Vs Nappa, and thus I liked the idea of this event being questionable in the story itself lol.

Some of you may have forgotten about @travolta lol, but his and @Zenos7 's relationship to Shishio was established all the way back in Chapter....Well I don't remember the chapter off hand, but Zenos and Travolta have been Shishio's right hand men since before the series even began lol.

Lmao. The KoL faces are legendary. Great job Major. :milaugh:

I wonder who they are though? Could it be?? :kizabat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Though I must inquire as to what S/A Shishio thought of that infamous “Killer Essay Incident”? :kizabat:
He dismisses it entirely lol. In his mind, he won that incident. That’s part of the humor of S&A lore, a lot of events that happened in the past are subjective and people can somehow, have opposite perspectives on events that happened lol.

In Lee’s opinion, Owl Ki defeated Shishio.

In Owl’s opinion, Owl Ki defeated Shishio.

In Shishio’s opinion, Owl couldn’t push him to mid diff lol.

Who can really say what the truth is? Lmfao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"My arm! Just like Shanks-sama!"
"Shut the fuck up Trav. No one is talking about Big Mom."
And most of Kol's lines in general.

What a chapter, well done!
Also, did Cyrus/the horse not make it? If so, RIP. :josad:
He survived lol. He healed from getting his legs broken very quickly. Nothing will stop him from heralding the greatest of the Zoro fandom to glory. Lol

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@Jiihad remember the guy who tried to file a lawsuit against OJ? :milaugh:

Forgot the fuckers name:wonderland:
LMFAO!!! Damn sho do remember this, buddy was a psychopath

Damn I really trying to remember his name. Ngl, think I was one of tha only people who didn’t fucking trust him from jump lol. I told people, he way too fucking nice lol. No one is that damn nice and loved by EVERYONE, everyone has a couple people that don’t like em. And everyone in OJ loved that man lmao

What can I say lol, fucking amazing shit as always.
Sword and Admiral >>>>>>> Kingdom >>> One Piece
Post automatically merged:

What a touching note to end out on. Shishio actually learns his lesson and agrees with my side in the end. Good for him, that's some nice character growth. King of Lightning's cropped face on some Chinese warlord will never not be fun. It's so ridiculous lmaoo. I was really rooting for him to win for awhile, too.
Shut your dino cock sucking nasty beta faggoty ass up