[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of characters. I wouldn’t blindly trust top tier claims this game lol.

Unless Ekko isn’t willing to put his money where his mouth is, I’d expect him to have someone pretty important as a fake.

I’m not saying to POE the important characters lol. But he threw a fit over the Dressrosa game with Luffy, Law, Sabo, Zoro being seen as confirmed Town and how any role should be allowed to be scum by hosts lol.

QED: don’t let someone slide just on claim this game alone the way we might in some games (this coming from someone who considered Luffy/Sabo/Zoro as town locks in Fuji’s game so I’m speaking to people who would think like I usually do)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango is likely Tuna guy, so Town.
Middy should be good. Reason being he‘d have to reveal who Gojo is and I doubt scum already have this info.
Mono can be Town for the reasons you just stated.
Bonito flakes (How does Mid knowing who Gojo is make him town? And how would you know that he's not just trolling as usual?)

Tuna ([Vote Lynch T-pein])

Bonito flakes (How does Mid knowing who Gojo is make him town? And how would you know that he's not just trolling as usual?)

Tuna ([Vote Lynch T-pein])
It doesn‘t, but I highly doubt scum have this info already unless they got lucky with an invest during the first day. And Mid claiming he knows means he would have to reveal it and if he can‘t he just gets offed. I don‘t see scum Mid doing this kind of thing and hurting his team for no reason when he can just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.