Break Week Who is more likely to have CoC, Mifraud or Blackbeard?

Who will shwocase it first?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
:pepestop:

Why of all people would a government dog like Akainu have CoC?
The former fleet admiral, Sengoku is a bigger dog than Akainu is, and he had it, and has a 99% chance of having advcoc too.

Garp was suprised Luffy had CoC so I doubt a bystander like Dragon has it.
After Luffy used CoC during Marineford, this is what a vice admiral had to say:

No way those two won't have it.

what's next, are you going to tell me that Xebec didn't have CoC:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

His fruit will never be fully taken away just momentarily unless Teach finds a way to have oponnents be in constant contact with his darkness which i don't see for the sake of not being too OP.

BB isn't Kaido. He isn't a training tool.
BB isn't kaido. But he is the ultimate skill check before the great war.

Who knows, maybe yami yami awakened is constant df debuff to enemies.

I just don't see Luffy vs BB being a Kaido 2.0 battle with adv coc taking over. If BB has adv coc, it'll absolutely take precedent over Yami and Gura.

BB has great haki. But he just doesn't seem like a coc guy.

:pepestop:

The former fleet admiral, Sengoku is a bigger dog than Akainu is, and he had it, and has a 99% chance of having advcoc too.

After Luffy used CoC during Marineford, this is what a vice admiral had to say:

No way those two won't have it.

what's next, are you going to tell me that Xebec didn't have CoC:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
The shadow of Garp is still just a shadow, at best he was Yamato levels of proficiency in haki. Silver medalist ironically despite his appearance.

And Vice Admirals get blown away by mere Warlords so I am not convinced. Vergo would have CoC before someone like Dragon.

Eh imo blackbeard represents dreams which is why heโ€™ll specialize in DFs with no CoC. Just like shanks is will and has the strongest haki but no fruit.
I mean if we give CoC only to guys that have a willpower theme going on a shit ton of CoC users don't make sense. Not giving the second strongest pirate ever no CoC tho, that would be weird af.
BB isn't kaido. But he is the ultimate skill check before the great war.

Who knows, maybe yami yami awakened is constant df debuff to enemies.

I just don't see Luffy vs BB being a Kaido 2.0 battle with adv coc taking over. If BB has adv coc, it'll absolutely take precedent over Yami and Gura.

BB has great haki. But he just doesn't seem like a coc guy.
I see Teach more than just a check before the final war, in fact, I'm not sold on Imu overstaying Teach but that isn't the topic.

I definitely think he will have Adv CoC + Gura Gura. WB had it and it was not an issue aesthetic wise even.

Luffy vs Teach can't be a cheap replica of WB vs Roger. Adv CoC + Gura Gura vs Adv CoC + G5 punches.

That to me is a worthy final.

I mean if we give CoC only to guys that have a willpower theme going on a shit ton of CoC users don't make sense. Not giving the second strongest pirate ever no CoC tho, that would be weird af.

I see Teach more than just a check before the final war, in fact, I'm not sold on Imu overstaying Teach but that isn't the topic.

I definitely think he will have Adv CoC + Gura Gura. WB had it and it was not an issue aesthetic wise even.

Luffy vs Teach can't be a cheap replica of WB vs Roger. Adv CoC + Gura Gura vs Adv CoC + G5 punches.

Agree to disagree :kayneshrug:

I just donโ€™t see Teach as any kind of conqueror, whenever heโ€™s brought up he talks about dreams and fate. Nothing about his will.

Devil fruits have always been more important than haki in the series which makes sense with Teach and Shanks (Dreams and Will)

I just donโ€™t see Teach as any kind of conqueror, whenever heโ€™s brought up he talks about dreams and fate. Nothing about his will.

Devil fruits have always been more important than haki in the series which makes sense with Teach and Shanks (Dreams and Will)
Hmm agree to disagree is the best here. Teach to me is the definition of a conqueror, all he has done in the series so far is quite literally take/conquer what he wanted regardless of the consequences.

- Yami Yami no mi
- WB's Yonkou position
- Gura Gura
- His Territory
- Island of that Rocks legend
Etc.

Guys like Kata, Doffy don't really fit. Doffy may have had kingly ambitions but ultimately submitted to his superiors.

They both will have it, conquerorโ€™s haki is an important ability for both Luffy and Zoroโ€™s paths, if you want to be the best of the best than the people they need to surpass will have the ability. The battle for top pirate and top sword master should be a battle between the ultimate conquerorโ€™s, the top dogs of their respective fields.

Hmm agree to disagree is the best here. Teach to me is the definition of a conqueror, all he has done in the series so far is quite literally take/conquer what he wanted regardless of the consequences.

- Yami Yami no mi
- WB's Yonkou position
- Gura Gura
- His Territory
- Island of that Rocks legend
Etc.

Guys like Kata, Doffy don't really fit. Doffy may have had kingly ambitions but ultimately submitted to his superiors.
And I see Teach as a man being constantly guided by fate and not by his own will, which is why heโ€™s always in the right place and right time and takes advantage of it

- Yami was found by thatch and Blackbeard didnโ€™t do it himself. He killed thatch by sneaking him from behind
- Yonko position was gained by Fighting a war that was brought to him by Marco
- Gura was gained through a war he didnโ€™t fight in, rather it came from circumstances teach didnโ€™t know
- Hachinosu was put under Blackbeards control because of Law
- His warlord position was because Ace attacked him

Every time was the right place at the right time.