Break Week Who is more likely to have CoC, Mifraud or Blackbeard?

Who will shwocase it first?

• Total voters
And I see Teach as a man being constantly guided by fate and not by his own will, which is why he’s always in the right place and right time and takes advantage of it
But that's literally Luffy the chosen one lol.

Yami was found by thatch and Blackbeard didn’t do it himself. He killed thatch by sneaking him from behind
How he killed him is irrelevant. That he killed him is the key. He didn't hesitate and took what he always wanted.

Yonko position was gained by Fighting a war that was brought to him by Marco
No. Blackbeard invaded WB's territories, he started the fight. Marco said so.

Gura was gained through a war he didn’t fight in, rather it came from circumstances teach didn’t know
He literally set it all up to raid impel down and gain crewmates. Having WB die by the hands of the Navy was not luck, that was set up by Teach.

Hachinosu was put under Blackbeards control because of Law
Easy there. We've yet to see the rocky port incident.

His warlord position was because Ace attacked him
That was Luffy's luck. Had Ace not intervened they would've captured Luffy. In both cases Teach actively goes to beat a renowned pirate and gain his Shichibukai title, in both cases he would be the active one.

Counting "luck" only when it benefits Teach is a bit unfair lol

But that's literally Luffy the chosen one lol.

How he killed him is irrelevant. That he killed him is the key. He didn't hesitate and took what he always wanted.

No. Blackbeard invaded WB's territories, he started the fight. Marco said so.

He literally set it all up to raid impel down and gain crewmates. Having WB die by the hands of the Navy was not luck, that was set up by Teach.

Easy there. We've yet to see the rocky port incident.

That was Luffy's luck. Had Ace not intervened they would've captured Luffy. In both cases Teach actively goes to beat a renowned pirate and gain his Shichibukai title, in both cases he would be the active one.

Counting "luck" only when it benefits Teach is a bit unfair lol
The fact that Blackbeard just waited for the Yami to be found and then took it was the first problem.

After that Blackbeard didn’t kill Whitebeard, he jumped him with his entire crew after the Marines weakened him

And we’re told the payback war was started by Marco as revenge

Teach never planned to capture Ace. Remember his entire plan was to kill Luffy, Ace just fell into his hands and Blackbeard was led by fate to make the most of it. That was stated in impel down too.

Rocky Port was stated to be instigated by Law since he was called it’s mastermind.

And Luffys both lucky and willful, I’m not discounting blackbesrds accomplishments, but a lot of what happened was outside of his control and he was reactionary to it. Blackbeards strength comes from his dream and belief that he’s destined to achieve it. Not that his own willpower will take him to it.

The fact that Blackbeard just waited for the Yami to be found and then took it was the first problem.
There is no problem. Teach takes the situation the way it is and operates for his best benefit, that's literally what Luffy has been doing his entire life. Blackbeard had the willpower to do all those things.

After that Blackbeard didn’t kill Whitebeard, he jumped him with his entire crew after the Marines weakened him
Yes and that was all set up by him, don't see where the issue is or is it that you think jumping someone when he's weakened is cowardly and thus disqualifies you from being a CoC user ?

And we’re told the payback war was started by Marco as revenge
No. BB invaded. The battle was started by side that invaded the home of others.

Teach never planned to capture Ace. Remember his entire plan was to kill Luffy, Ace just fell into his hands and Blackbeard was led by fate to make the most of it. That was stated in impel down too.
But that was literally Luffy's luck. The story clearly implied also that if not for Ace intervening Luffy would've been the one executed that day. This was Luffy's chosen one luck, not Blackbeards. Either way he would've collected someone's head and gotten his warlord position.

And Luffys both lucky and willful, I’m not discounting blackbesrds accomplishments, but a lot of what happened was outside of his control and he was reactionary to it.
Blackbeard is less lucky and just as willful imo. Literally everything in the story is outside of Luffy's control.

There is no problem. Teach takes the situation the way it is and operates for his best benefit, that's literally what Luffy has been doing his entire life. Blackbeard had the willpower to do all those things.

Yes and that was all set up by him, don't see where the issue is or is it that you think jumping someone when he's weakened is cowardly and thus disqualifies you from being a CoC user ?

No. BB invaded. The battle was started by side that invaded the home of others.

But that was literally Luffy's luck. The story clearly implied also that if not for Ace intervening Luffy would've been the one executed that day. This was Luffy's chosen one luck, not Blackbeards. Either way he would've collected someone's head and gotten his warlord position.

Blackbeard is less lucky and just as willful imo. Literally everything in the story is outside of Luffy's control.
But with Luffys head whitebeard and the war of the best never would have happened and Blackbeard would’ve had the entire Impel down people against him. Meaning Shiryu would’ve never been released and Blackbeard would die from Magellan.

I don’t think him jumping whitebeard disqualifies from him, more of I don’t see any part of his showing that looks Particularly willful and with how many major moments there are times to show him using CoC I don’t see any point in still waiting for it.

But with Luffys head whitebeard and the war of the best never would have happened and Blackbeard would’ve had the entire Impel down people against him. Meaning Shiryu would’ve never been released and Blackbeard would die from Magellan.

I don’t think him jumping whitebeard disqualifies from him, more of I don’t see any part of his showing that looks Particularly willful and with how many major moments there are times to show him using CoC I don’t see any point in still waiting for it.
But with this logic we literally had to go back to every characters past and evaluate whether they really earned what they got throughout which is nonsensical.

All i see with Teach is, all he got was a direct result of his actions.

- He got the Yami Yami because he actively looked for it. Had he never memorised its design he wouldn't have known that it was his desired fruit.
- He got Ace because he already looked to pack up a pirate to get his warlord title.
- He claimed the title and actively invaded Impel down which let to Shiryu being freed and Teach getting saved.

So on and on. Teach never sat around and someday an accomplishment fell from heaven on his lap. Not sure if i can say the same about Luffy.

But with this logic we literally had to go back to every characters past and evaluate whether they really earned what they got throughout which is nonsensical.

All i see with Teach is, all he got was a direct result of his actions.

- He got the Yami Yami because he actively looked for it. Had he never memorised its design he wouldn't have known that it was his desired fruit.
- He got Ace because he already looked to pack up a pirate to get his warlord title.
- He claimed the title and actively invaded Impel down which let to Shiryu being freed and Teach getting saved.

So on and on. Teach never sat around and someday an accomplishment fell from heaven on his lap. Not sure if i can say the same about Luffy.
I think we just disagree on teach here.
- The Yami just fell into his lap because Thatch found it. He stayed on whitebeards ship and didn’t search it himself in hopes that it would show up on that ship.
- He got Ace because he looked to kill Aces brother, a cosmic coincidence Teach had no way of knowing. Ace wasnt even supposed to go to teach Whitebeard told him not to. So I find that like teach getting lucky.
- The attack on impel down happened while the marines were occupied so they couldn’t help impel down.

Teach may not have sat around, but he didn’t go out and take what he wanted. He just was Open to opportunities he was given. There’s nothing wrong with that Tho.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And I see Teach as a man being constantly guided by fate and not by his own will, which is why he’s always in the right place and right time and takes advantage of it

- Yami was found by thatch and Blackbeard didn’t do it himself. He killed thatch by sneaking him from behind
- Yonko position was gained by Fighting a war that was brought to him by Marco
- Gura was gained through a war he didn’t fight in, rather it came from circumstances teach didn’t know
- Hachinosu was put under Blackbeards control because of Law
- His warlord position was because Ace attacked him

Every time was the right place at the right time.
That can be said more for SHs and Buggy. They are the ones guided more by destiny.

Major theme of one piece is destiny so I don't know why this is being brought up only against BB by you.

Yami was found by thatch - sure But BB stayed at WB for decades. You need sheer patience and dedication to serve someone just to get hands on something. And, BB himself said he did it because being in WB crew was best chance to gain hands over Yami.

Gura and Ace - it doesn't matter if he was looking for ace or not - we know he has was looking for luffy or pirate with 100m$ bounty. And, thus pave way to ID.

Yes, he didn't plan MF war but his act did and you know you need balls and huge courage to enter MF war and then gained Gura. He captialized the opportunity presented to him..

And, marco attacking BB was because of what did at MF.

Luck means shit if one doesn't act on time. And, whatever happened with BB was guided by his own actions.